Error Time out - Still

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NOConcepts, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Finagan New Member

this is annoying as hell , come on db...FIX THIS #%$
  2. xaga Elder

DBG... I sell Server, Storage, and Networking gear. Send me a DM....
  3. feeltheburn Augur

neither is working people just getting lucky its hit or miss
  4. nekokirei New Member

Right click the icon and select "Run As Administrator" from the Context menu that pops-up.
  5. Roxxlyy Augur

We are aware of the problems with login - platform is investigating the issue now.

Thanks for the reports!
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Running as administrator isn't the fix. Simply trying over and over until you get a connection to the server is the way to get logged in.
  7. feeltheburn Augur

this
  8. Urgiedoc New Member

I'd really like to play tonight, but looks like it's a dead login server. Same boat as everyone else. :-(
  9. nekokirei New Member

I didn't say it was -- dude just asked how to do it.
  10. Lorai Lorekeeper

Sign-in, hit Play, EQ screen goes black for awhile, then Error - A Timeout Occurred.

Every time...
  11. Jebasiz Journeyman

20 year old game..still screwing up the log in?
  12. Garthunk New Member

First account logged in fine no problems, second account took about 20 tries, but finally worked.
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I wasn't replying to you. I was replying in general as it was being suggested by a couple people.
  14. Plier New Member

Can't log in on two different devices. Quickconnect - run as admin - doesn't matter... still timing out.
  15. Audity New Member

same here - status added in red above forums
    "Status: 7/25/2018 17:22 PDT - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game."
  16. Keerina New Member

I was playing game earlier, left to get food. Come back to play some eq and havent been able log in for last 2 and half hours. Server timed out. Its pretty hopeless of me being able to play today
  17. Namde Augur

Its been broke like this for 3.5 hours too...
  18. Lomus New Member

Log in as admin and quick connect did not work for me. However, repeated attempts via the standard way did work eventually.
  19. Makaha New Member

I box four All Access toons without any 3rd party software and I can only log one in at the moment.
  20. ReallyNotAgain New Member

What's the deal? This seems to happen more than it should.