Eron's Jewelry / Artisan's Prize

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zaray, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Zaray Augur

So I was ready to go finish the Artisan's Prize. Ole Lebounde told me I needed to see Eron. I've already done Eron's Jewelry. When I look at my Quest progress, it shows step 2 (Clay Within the Beast) of Eron's Jewelry not completed. I have the final Eron's Jewelry. I petitioned, but was told to /bug this. I don't even know what to /bug. LOL. I've tried to restart Eron's and tried to get the Clay quest again, but Eron won't give either to me. I can't do Artisan's Prize until this done. What now?[IMG][/IMG][IMG]
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I had the same issue, except my druid was missing the check for step 5 (Counting Shadows). There had been a GM interaction to fix a bug when doing the quest when SoF was current. Evidently when they implemented the /achievement system, the toon didn't have an invisible flag so the full achievement was bugged.

Was basically told to go have sex with myself and start again by the current GM staff when I asked for help.

The only good news I can report is that I did destroy the final Eron piece and then was able to restart the quest line from the beginning. And finish it.
    Zaray likes this.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Bleh, I did counting shadows this morning. Now you guys have me worried that I haven't been looking at the achievement, and I'm hours away from logging in
  4. Zaray Augur

I did petition for assistance, and was told to /bug it. Hmmmm.
  5. Tobynn Augur

Had the same issue when the quest Ach went live. Was missing a checkmark, and had long since destroyed the jewelry. NPC wouldn't permit me to repeat. Spoke with dev-Dzarn who ended up implementing a dialog where the NPC resets your flags so you can repeat the entire quest arc once again.
    Zaray likes this.
  6. Zirket New Member

I had basically the same issue, counting shadows was not checked, but I had completed the whole quest. I noticed this issue this past Saturday morning, sent a petition and the GM fixed this within four hours. I don't think I can post the ticket conversation, but it was a painless process for me on the test server. I made sure I gave plenty of detail and included an in game screen shot of the Achievements windows, the item details window, the item in my inventory, and the inventory screen showing my character.
  7. Neodraykl Elder

I first petitioned about this questline/issue 13 months ago. I petitioned 3 times after that, in 3 month intervals. I got the same answer each time,
    "Please keep an eye out on the next patch notes for a fix so you can proceed through this questline. "

I feel like the kids in Eurotrip when they're told "the train is coming very soon..they are building it now."