Erollisi Marr/Nameless - Real Faith - 8pm-12am GMT +8 (7am - 11am est) Asian Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by happyhappy, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Angeldawn Journeyman

Need for Bard, Cleric and Shaman
  2. boharey New Member

Yup, We RF are now #1 guild on Erollisi server.
    We have our own strates for the raid, our raid leaders can target any mobs from anywhere in the zone, we don't use bug, but .
    If you want to become part of #1 guild in EM server, come join us, even thought many classes are already closed, but we always look for talented players. ;)
  3. Angeldawn Journeyman

lol, I suspect boharey was one of MQer recently got kicked out of guild. How childish!
    Dont pretend to be one of us
  4. Angeldawn Journeyman

/bump
    recruitment open: Bard, Cleric, Druid, Enchanter and Shaman
  5. boharey New Member

Yeah, don't have to pretend to be innocent. it is not the question how many -er in RF, it is more about how many NOT using .
    Most of the old players in EM server would know better this is in common, RF = MQer.
    Wake up dude, truth is truth, you tell me Kenming / sexybeast or other players didn't use ? or you pretending to be you are not one of them? and tell me 1 thing, how could they get targets from far of the zone? Explain this to me or others, would ya?
  6. Angeldawn Journeyman

now, we are indeed quite sure you the one we kicked out :)
  7. Zahram New Member

lol RF. dude you are right. besides camp / named steal, whole bunch of users, what else could be. Copy cat of NCM, even copied whole NCM DKP system, very impressive! Good job! /claps
  8. migenk New Member

We welcome GM to supervise our raid anytime. Well since you Sir ,Boharey( Sherog/Visa?) had been kicked out form the guild because of using bad things, I am quite sure we are safe now. Now get a life and stop being childish.
  9. wukong New Member

I dont care what other ppl says, RF deserve to be the best.
    Good job RF on everything, should always keep it up, and you guys soon will be server wide #1.
  10. Dramatime Augur

Congo-Rats on your success!

Just checking out these boards and I think your raid times match up perfect with the times I usually play. I live on the east coast (new jersey) and I'm working hard on gearing up and getting 100. Currently 96/4000 beast 96/4000 ranger and 94/2200 wizzy think I'll get 100 by the end of next week /cross fingers.

When I get on in the morning I usually /who all real and see if anyone is on around my level so maybe I can group with you guys and get to know you a little better. I've only raided a little in EQ so it would be really nice to hopefully learn some things and make some new friends.

If your on and see Dramaful, Kuwiq, or Weenukes and want to group up let me know I'll be keeping an eye out for you guys. Take care and happy hunting!
  11. boharey New Member

Good thinking, too much imagination will get you super success on EQ. keep up all the good work with , your time will come for sure.
  12. happyhappy Journeyman

please understand that here is for guild recruit post but not for drama
    if you know who use or illegal tools in EQ
    just peti GM at any time

just keep post drama in here is useless
    thx a lot
  13. happyhappy Journeyman

14. happyhappy Journeyman

18-10-2013 cong RF get Dead Hills Xulous Prime win log!!!
  15. Angeldawn Journeyman

Openings for Bard, Cleric, Druid, Shaman, Enchanter, Pally
    (Our raid starts at 8AM Est (5AM PST); then becomes one hour late 9AM Est (6AM PST) during winter)
  16. happyhappy Journeyman

24-10-2013
    cong RF get Bixie Warfront: Saving Jacyll win log!!
  17. happyhappy Journeyman

18. Angeldawn Journeyman

/bump
    recruitment open for most classes
    Please contact one of us in game, thx
  19. happyhappy Journeyman

hi all!
    we just finish CTOF 1B in last week
    now keep farming 1a and 1b and prepare for new raid coming in May
    for guild news updated

http://www.group4fun.com/EQ/Portal/index.php/TW/

welcome to join us! (no matter you are CP or PFU !)
    please feel free to ask our officers (shavin/bebeto/Diabla/kenming) to get more info
    thx a lot!
  20. Yimin Augur