EQtraders

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Annastasya, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Riou EQResource

Having older versions isn't that good though, and there are decent speed benefits and that to at least going to version 7.0 or newer

http://php.net/supported-versions.php

cPanel (with WHM) ditches end of life'd versions unless you manually install them, cPanel can be downgraded to 5.6 though (if you also have WHM with it), to make it work now, but honestly, 5.6 is gonna be done in 4 months, so might as well rip off the band aid now right?
  2. Mehregan New Member

Just to say thank you so much for all your hardwork ! This site has always been a great help for me and i hope it will be back soon because i feel very lost without it :oops:
    Fanra and Niami DenMother like this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

EQTraders should be functional now. I don't promise no errors, and feel free to report them, but for now... Functional!
    (Our ability to edit is probably broken... but... I got the customer-facing side working)
    Nolrog, Thunderkiks, Janakin and 12 others like this.
  4. Coagagin Guild house cat

Being a FRIDAY afternoon and one long week I popped in and did a random search while at work. Blessedly, Ngreth, your, guessing multiple fixes have worked and we are back to being busy cranking out TS-wares for vendors.

Thank-you! Its much appreciated.
    Prathun and Fanra like this.
  5. Coagagin Guild house cat

Don't let the ogres get you down.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Nicely done. Please enjoy the good wishes and applause from myself and, I am sure, lots of others.
    Geroblue and Fanra like this.
  7. Rickate Augur

Search results: 1 to 0 of 340

There currently isn't a way to view the 26th or later result of a search or at least not a way I could figure out.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

I don't know if it's just a matter of a server catching up to changes, but item pages aren't showing the recipe information (components, yield, trivial, location,etc.). The recipe lists also don't show any of that information.

Like I say, it may just be an issue of updates taking time to show up since earlier today, only the front page was there and clicking on other links brought up blank pages. Now, recipe lists and what not are showing, just not recipe information items.
  9. Feznik Elder

This.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

Recipes and links seem to be up now. Many thanks.
  11. p2aa Augur

12. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Thank you, Ngreth!
    Fanra likes this.
  13. Baldur Augur

14. Coagagin Guild house cat

Yeah looks like some of this PHP has more in common with spaghetti than well formed code in places. Not uncommon but also difficult to follow the logical strands from end to end.

Ngreth has had his spare time work cut out for him.

- Coag
  15. Thunderkiks Augur

Thanks Ngreth!
    Fanra likes this.
  16. Aanuvane Augur

I can edit (at least some things) :)
  17. Drewie Augur

I just submitted a missing recipe (Sharp Dark Reflection Axe) but it seems my post vanished, anyway you can find it on Zam now that I entered it there too.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

<-- Amature coder :)
  19. Velisaris_MS Augur

I just wanted to say thank you to Ngreth and Niami (and everyone else that contributes to the site) for all the work they do to keep EQTraders going. This game wouldn't be even remotely enjoyable for me without the resource they maintain.

Thank you. :D
    Maedhros, ZoomBox and Fanra like this.
  20. Drewie Augur

I still have the same bug, when I post to the Database Update Submissions, the post doesn't appear after hours or even days. Does it have now to be validated first ?

Also, this particular link (among many others probably) doesn't work anymore : Fishing holes