EQresource update

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Pirlo, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Pirlo Augur

Hi Rorce and Roui

I notice some of the named mobs in RoF don't list much for loot or have 'unknown' attached to them. Same with quests.
    How would you like to receive this information? Email on your website? Email on here? Screenshot? Written stats?

Just trying to help fill any info gaps you might have.
    Keep up the good work.
    /cheers
  2. Hatsee Augur

It's just a bit broken, copy the names into lucy and search you should find it all.
  3. Crystilla Augur

A lot of the info hasn't been loaded yet to lucy, and those that are I know Rorce (at least him) is updating as he go. I've been emailing him on the website what I've found. I think he said all the actual links are manually updated to the proper spot.
  4. Riou EQResource

Yea, you can email us or post it on the nameds page in our comments section, or tell us in game :D, PM on here also works

For lucy links the items aren't on lucy yet if they are still linking to a PH, Spell's I dont think have gone through yet to be linked (We are talking with Rumstil Admin of Raidloot on swapping to his spell links instead currently before we add those in). Visible's we only list the common so we need to see them drop the piece a bit before we try to claim it as the common Visible drop.
  5. Rorce Augur

I'll be making a big push to get all spells correctly linked over the next couple nights.

For the loots, mostly what we are missing is common visibles drops. I require at least 3 drops of a certain type with little competition from other types before I will confirm that piece as the nameds common visible. As you can imagine, this can take several kills of a named to hammer out. Most all of our items links are updated to lucy, but I haven't updated the ones added in the past 2 days.

For submitting loot and named info, you can contact me directly at rorce@eqresource.com or to contact both myself and Riou at the same time at admin@eqresource.com

I do apologize that I haven't got them all done yet. They have to be manually updated when the data is available on lucy (or Raidloot, if we swap over to that). I have been trying to play the game a bit after grinding Beta 24/7 and building our RoF section, needed a little break :).