EQPlayers...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smokezz, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilith Journeyman

When you go to eqplayers.com now it takes you to a page rather than everquest.com like it has been.
    Looks like something is in the works.
  2. Kirokan Journeyman

Should we start a kickstarter project to have some funding to have someone hire full time on that project till it's done. The funny part is ... it sound like a joke, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people would pledge to have it back. Even, they could put the feature on the marketplace and they would squeeze more money from us.
    But seriously, could it be a good way to have it faster ?
  3. Vouivre Augur

Sorry, but if we were going to actually have a kickstarter project I would hope it would be for something far better than EQ Players.
    Kirokan likes this.
  4. Kirokan Journeyman

I do agree, it was more a way to say that some people already pay for magelo ... when eqplayer could do better, was doing better for free
  5. Apathy Elder

Got an in-game message this morning that my eqplayers information has been updated.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

So your first thought was to dig up a thread from a year and a half ago to post in?
  7. Belchere Lorekeeper

Sad, they are considering upgrading the "welcome screen" a feature that I estimate 80% of the playerbase absolutely hates and wishes it gone, yet a feature that keeps getting brought up, again and again, naaahhhhh, let's just ignore that.
    UncleUms likes this.
  8. Apathy Elder

Yes. I didnt want to start a new thread asking about eqplayers page.
    UncleUms likes this.
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Because it will use up all the space if you make a new one?
  10. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

It was that thing that NEVER worked.
  11. sojuu Augur

I wouldn't say never even though it didnt work for my main. It did work for almost everyone else I tried to look up and it worked for all of my alts.
  12. Fendy Augur

Who pissed in your Wheaties today? After all you replied to the thread from a year and a half ago. Twice!
    Elricvonclief and UncleUms like this.
  13. Espiritun Augur

The welcome screen is an Sony advertising tool
    the eqplayers page was a beloved player feature

you see where their devotion now lies
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Thread... RESURRECTION!
  15. Tharrg Augur

16. SOE-MOD-04 Augur

Locking this up since, as shown above, this thread's rather old. If, however, the information in it relates to you and/or you'd like to continue discussing it further, please feel free to create a new thread for it. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.