I recently replaced the following components on my computer: Motherboard: Z77 chipset -> Z270 chipset CPU: i7-3770 (Ivy Bridge) -> i7-6700k (Skylake) RAM: 16GB DDR3 -> 32GB DDR4 All other hardware components are the same as before when EQ ran fine. I've been running Windows 7 64-bit. Now when I try to run EQ nothing happens, whether through the LaunchPad or running eqgame.exe directly. There is a process in the task manager of "eqgame.exe" which stays at around 3.7KB memory usage and doesn't do anything. No memory changes, no I/O, no CPU utilization. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling EQ. Same thing. I then did a clean reinstall, deleting every file, including all .ini and appdata on OS drive, and scoured my registry for any entry I could find for "everquest" or "eqgame". Still didn't work. I then downloaded EQ through Steam. No go. Every other game I have works fine, including Planetside 2, another DBG game, so it is specific to eqgame.exe. Other things I noted: - "patchme" shortcut does nothing, nor any other method of running eqgame.exe without the launchpad. - I had previously set CPUAffinity0=-1 (all cores) in eqclient.ini. That eqclient.ini is long gone, but I noticed that eqgame.exe still has affinity to all cores by default in task manager. - Setting eqgame.exe to run as administrator gives an error in the launchpad about permissions. - Doesn't seem to have any problem with my firewall. I'm out of ideas on what to do now.