eqclerics.org - are there posts that you reference?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Crystilla, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Crystilla Augur

Just a quick update here. Due to a lot of issues I won't bore you with, the old site of www.eqclerics.org can't be transferred over to the new site talked about in THIS thread.
    • It is a bit sad to me since the content on the old forum dates back to 2002 at least.

Therefore we've had to rebuild a brand new forum (switching from vbulletin to phpbb) and I'm transferring over a number of posts, but would love to get links to any posts on the site that you might reference. Until March 1st or so, you can go to www.eqclerics.org (the old site) and then post here any links to content you want transferred over.

Please note that due to an inept dwarf-me, you won't find any posts by me on the site which unfortunately includes the heroic cleric posts, but please include links to any other posts you would like to see the content transferred over to the new site.

I'm about halfway done transferring the posts I want and then by early March, we'll switch over to the new site. The new site will require a new login/registering and I can use a few volunteers to help monitor the site for spammers (hopefully not an issue since this new site has much better recaptcha than the old outdated software had).

~~

So recap - please post links to anything you want salvaged and PM me or post here if you're interested in helping moderate the site.
    Fanra likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thanks for all your work.
  3. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Crystilla, was this a database import issue? Like an older version of the forum software changed up its database structure in a newer version to where you can't import?
  4. Crystilla Augur

PM'ing you.