EQ vet looking for raiding guild on Mangler

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Pizzanomicon, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Pizzanomicon Augur

I'm going to preface this with some qualities I'm not looking for because last time I played TLP I was in a guild that raided but was part of some " white knight council," that was trying to police the server of so called "naughty behavior." This being said, I'm not necessarily looking to be in a guild that constantly bullies casual players or cheats using 3rd party software, which was also a problem, but I don't think shenanigans are necessarily a bad thing given the servers rules. It breaks the monotony that is Everquest at times. Obviously Daybreak is never going to budge on dps racing/hands off approach so...might as well have fun with what exists.

Anyway, what I can play well : Enchanter,Nec (leaning towards),Druid ( if can raid ), Shaman,bard. I'll probably have more than one 60 if I have the time. I'm fairly flexible and would like a fun crew to play with that wants to do end game content, especially when Kunark drops. Probably the last time I'm delving in this game considering a lot of cool gaming related things are coming within the next 6 months or so.

Not looking for salty commentary about " but my classic experience, play nice policy."
  2. Silver-Crow Augur