Eq "Sameism" Idea

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Coruth, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Coruth Augur

Unexpect Patch Boredom! Heres a way out there 3 step process to minimizing class jealousy.

Step 1: Every Class's available AAs are adjusted to be a max of 10,000
    This would require replacing shared AA with class specific ones to change cost like
    Magicians Mental Clarity might cost more or less than Shadowknights Mental Clarity
    ((Little finagle room could go to stuff like Pure Casters Dreamlike Wis (1) and Priest
    Wis(10). Any class with less than 10k AAs would have thier current line up costs
    lowered any class with more than 10k would have thier current line up costs raised.

Step 2: Add in XP per hour CAPs. 40 AAs in 1 Hour is max. You hit 40 AAs you get ZERO XP from any kills till they start falling off your kill total. ((Can make lessons raise this cap by say 20))

Step 3: Laugh and Chuckle since there is no reason to complain Class X can xp faster than me since they are capped at a reachable by a good group total. ((While not perfect since Im sure one person will complain it takes class A 47 min to hit cap and takes me 55 so Class A can "not play" a game more per hour they pay to play.... but point and laugh at them

Okay dream time over whens servers coming back up
    Vouivre likes this.
  2. Kaushi Razorgrin Elder

Devs! I hope you're listening to this man. Hire him, or at least put his ideas in place!!!
    Vouivre likes this.
  3. Gladare Augur

funny stuff
  4. Diptera Augur

5. Dre. Altoholic

Like anyone would buy that over Quiet Miracle and Death Bloom.

I could turn myself into a monster class for about 500 well-spent AA ;)
  6. Coruth Augur

I wasnt saying add any aas that dont exist to a class or change any classes max power (ie what class can do with all AAs)

I just wanted to point out if AA totals were equalized and AA gains were equalized. You'd get rid of all the reason for class jealous. ... well not all :> but enough
  7. Dexar Elder

My thoughts exactly. I think it's safe to say the OP was engaging in well-played sarcasm.

At least... that is my hope.

BTW, very timely story as we seem to be racing toward a 2081 world at break-neck speed.
  8. Coruth Augur

Whether I was being Sarcastic, or Not. I was talking EQ

It was in no way related to that particular piece of writing. It's silly to jump from a game to RL and think that because I was talking about making EQ Classes the "Same" that RL should promote "Same" such as that 2081 story.