Fixed Internally EQ not responding - Can't log in

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zanclus, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Zanclus New Member

Servers down? I get past launcher to server select, choose FV and then EQ hangs.
    Zynt, Moege, Dominickx and 11 others like this.
  2. Krokes New Member

I'm getting the same. I'm able to log into other servers but not FV.
  3. Siphon New Member

It appears to only be FV server with log in issues, can log into others.
  4. Militansdeo New Member

I havent been able to log into FV server since last night around midnight. Still cannot log into FV server, other servers are allowing me to log in though.
  5. Fuzzypoodle New Member

Yea looks like FV is hosed. Tried 3 different pc's can't log on to FV but any other server I can.
  6. Militansdeo New Member

The devs have to know about this, why arent they fixing the issue or at least recognizing the issue.
  7. azeraaron New Member

hi i cant get in FV either iam from the UK if thats part of the problem
  8. Militansdeo New Member

I created a ticket, not sure if that will draw their attention to the issue or not.
  9. Reapsoul New Member

can we get someone to fix this been trying to get into fv for 90mins now just hangs but can log into other servers
  10. Fopster Journeyman

It's not just FV, I have tried to log in on several different servers ... same, just locks up
  11. Cobra101 New Member

For me it is only FV. I am logged in to Phinigel and Drinal atm
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

only 2 people have "liked" the first post which is what you need to do to make them aware
  13. Krokes New Member

over 2 hours of trying now.. i've been able to reach the character selection screen a couple time after very long waits only to be sent right back to the server select screen to start the process all over
  14. FV_Grinder New Member

Server is still up but the lag is insane, /baz isnt working... I still have toons up but i don't dare zone them due to threat of disconnection.
  15. FV_Grinder New Member

Only 5 likes on the original post... like the post so we can get someone's attention and initiate the dreaded but inevitable server shutdown to fix this
  16. Strykz2 New Member

Same for me, except it's for all servers.
  17. Isilyth New Member

UK player here too and having same issue with FV but can get in on other servers on all my accounts - Come On Daybreak - get this sorted!!!!!
  18. Warpeace Augur

19. zevel New Member

btw have to be super careful logging in, when I gated out of dungeon ... that some how didn't take so I was still in dungeon. A reminder to hit the "home" button on the character login screen or for sure death.