I am one of those people that tends to leave EQ up and running nearly all the time. I noticed my system was starting to behave strangely especially since the last set of patches. After some testing I realized the issue was EQ itself. Doing some testing by logging into the game and just sitting not moving or zoning I noticed the following. Initially the size of the running instance of EQ was 1GB. Over 12 hours that grew to 1.2GB. Not a big deal. However, when I boot up my system fresh only 6% of my 32GB of memory is in use. I load EQ and that goes to 10% used. When I came back after 12 hours the % of memory used had grown to 27%. I logged out of EQ and was still showing 27% of memory used. After a reboot it went back to 6% used. This means in 12 hours EQ tied up 20% (6GB) of my memory in a way that it could not be released and could not be used by other programs till after a reboot. After 2 days with the game running my system is sitting at 99% of memory used and after shutting down EQ it still shows 99% in use. It takes a reboot to free up the memory. Its this case of 99% of memory used that got me initially looking because the game performance became horribly slow. I have tested combinations of all other apps I use and have running and EQ is definitely the source of this memory leak. Its just in the last 2 weeks that I have noticed the memory leaks that have always been in EQ becoming this bad. I have left EQ running for weeks in the past with no noticeable impact on my system. Please figure out what the source is and correct it.