EQ Interfaces & Addons?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by papercut, May 3, 2021.

1. papercut New Member

Anyone have any hints and advice what a newbie should do to enhance their default interface? Any good websites that carry such things? Is there anything else I should enhance that will help with a TLP server gameplay "or in general".

Thank you!
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Wow, sounded like you already knew the answer, based on the thread title :)

EQInterface : https://www.eqinterface.com/

Look around, see what you like
  3. Riou EQResource

I would just get used to the default, some interfaces can break and default you back to it anyway after any major patch that updates parts of the ui
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Set it up how you want it and then lock the windows. Most everything is resizable and moveable. Cursor pull and stretch.

Just the EQ button and the alert pop up cannot be taken off.
  5. OldRodKS Elder

Is there a guide somewhere that shows how to edit the UI? I'd like to use the base UI, but maybe just add a couple things to the player window
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Horrible answer.

Don't try a custom cause it MIGHT go away someday. LOL!

Most of the popular ones have been around for over a decade, and a few of them have had changes in maintainers as the original author moves on. Enough people use it that someone picks up the torch and carries on.

And those maintainers have updates ready before patches which change the UI (they get the changes from test or beta, before it goes live).