EQ Expansion panel

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Brogett Augur

I think our shaman must be holding out on me then if they can triple my dps with one click!

Perhaps check your figures next time.
  2. Kyreth Elder

From what was said at the panel, Mercenary AAs are intended to take a lot longer to earn than regular AAs, so it's not something that could be combined with the regular system.
  3. Tegila Augur

so put it in song window like the rest of the epics we all ahve to deal with it there so should you. but i agree it shoudl be made a clickie ifninitely clickable of course so teh effect remains constant.

i do not however like any of these people suggesting people to TURN IN their epics to get some kinda aa or aug or whatever, no one wants to turn them in and no longer have them even if they dont need them anymore due to beign added elsewehre or as aa or whatever, these are collector's items you dont throw away
  4. Tegila Augur

we dont use them? if YOUR sks dont use them, replace the sks, trust me there are plenty of sk's hoping for raid spots
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Shouldn't need to hand them in, you should be able to just hail an NPC and them recognise you are holding your epic, the same way it does for the epic ornaments.
  6. Forcallen Augur

Would you agree the click is 50-100% boost to melee for its duration? If not whats your estimate?
  7. Behelit Augur

not that it matters really, but Ruchu isnt going to give the same % boost to all melee. without delving into it too deeply I would assume zerkers gain the most from shaman epic because we have the highest base crit chance. but even still its no where near a 50-100% increase in dps. its closer to 18-20% increase while not burning and in the range of 28-30% increase while burning. keep in mind thats just the increase while its active, the average gain given its uptime of 1 out of 3min you're talking a sustained 6-9% increase.
  8. Stubar Augur

Little green check marks...Must...fill....all of them.
    silku likes this.
  9. Slasher Augur

I would disagree here especially the first 45s of a burn. However long term the sustained impact isn't as huge. If you told me I could have a bard or a shaman I'd take the bard every time.
  10. Brogett Augur

Nope. Still not remotely close. You're coming down from the 100-200% boost, but still pure rhetoric and trolling.

I haven't parsed it recently but it's more in the 10-20% ballpark. An adps parse I did back in Dec 2011 showed it as 20% during our peak burn, but it'll be less at other times as shaman epic needs crits to shine.
  11. Angahran Augur

Idea:
    Add a 'mentor' option to the AA window and allow us to select anyone who is in our group (including mercs) and set the amount from 0% - 100% and have that amount of our AA XP diverted to that toon.
    (Could also have the same option for regular XP but hits thread is talking about AAs so didn't want to derail).
    Sinestra likes this.
  12. Leeanni Elder

Why can't the necro epic have a clickie like the others, where it's a buff that lasts a set time, not ALL the time. No other epic is 100% of the time usable. Make it a clickie and let them use current weapons.
  13. Leeanni Elder

One question about the mercs in groups... specifically in missions. If the group wipes or semi-wipes and the res person dies, can a player still drop and a merc be added to the group to do the res, or will the res person have to run back? It looks like the merc, when it's in the group, is counted as a standard player as it is getting the AAs and credit. Oh, and can people outside the group be added to the task for credit or does the merc take that spot up? Simple question, but I know it could be an issue.
  14. remocer New Member

when are we gonna b able to blocks spells on mercs?
  15. remocer New Member

when are we gonna b able to block spells on our mercs?