EQ down?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Killaas_FV, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nennius Curmudgeon

"always" ?
  2. glove181 New Member

yeah pretty dam close to it, there an issue with the post?
  3. Maraxe New Member

Other then the fact it's not true? Nope, nothing at all.
    glove181 and Nennius like this.
  4. glove181 New Member

cool i figured so
  5. Kursis Paracelsus Journeyman

Zombies have infected the hamster!
    [IMG]
  6. dreamweaver Community Manager

While I know that the servers being down is a stressful time, let's be sure to keep things civil. :)
  7. Saxim Journeyman

Thanks for the updates and the reminders to be civil.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  8. divirgmar Lorekeeper

So... all the nameds will be up?
  9. Verily Tjark Augur

[IMG]
    Coagagin and Winnowyl like this.
  10. Zantor Augur

How'd you get a picture of my ex wife?
  11. Madeni Elder

Right on, Thank You very much Dreamweaver
  12. Fire_Wiz New Member

Can we have an official in-house PSA regarding AFK botting? I know you're probably at the bar posting from your phone while the real work is being done. You do realize, however, that silence regarding the subject is an answer?
    glove181 and Duder like this.
  13. Brosa Augur

Stressful? this is a game.... my job is stressful this is how I escape. Anyway, seriously, how long does it take to replace a fuse?
    glove181 likes this.
  14. AcemoneyFV Augur

You already got your answer, how many more times do you need to hear it? *Crickets*
  15. Saxim Journeyman

WHY when something goes wrong does it take the whole (playable) night to correct the issue? You all need to work on that!
  16. Khat_Nip Meow

Malwarebytes confirmed that they had a goof on their latest signature update that was causing false positives all over the place. Checking for updates should correct it.
    It had nothing to do with DBG.
    Elyssanda and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  17. Brosa Augur

I'm about 99.9% positive that goes wrong all the time that goes unnoticed while we are all killing pixels, but ya whats taking so long?!
    I mean seriously I've made two posts in the last 15 minutes! There is something definitely wrong with that
    Hardwire likes this.
  18. Hardwire New Member

Might have to do with 20 year old programming - they need to dust off the old code books to figure it out. o_O
  19. Wuddane Elder

I am no technical guru, but I can think of many reasons 'why', but most specifically that things happen and take time to fix. Each time the servers go down we see these pointless posts blaming the devs. Get over it, and if you are trying to make dreamweaver's first server down more memorable, just stop.

Dreamweaver, ignore the trolls except me. I'm the prettiest anyways
    Ssdar likes this.
  20. Rebal New Member

I need to PL my bard to my BL and druid level!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.