EQ crashing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jagular, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Jagular Journeyman

Hi!
    My eq game crashes some times , so far it is when i zone to North ro from Freeport or when i do a /pick in OOT , (it have happened in other zones but very rarely) , i would say ~85% of my crashes are when i zone FP/Nro and ~15% when /pick in OOT

Am i the only one with this problem ? and any clues what to do, seems to me it cant be a firewall thing since that would affect more zones.

/Jagular
  2. Diptera Augur

I had similar problems in the past that were resolved by changing the Memory Mode setting (Options - Display - Advanced ). For me, changing it to "Balanced memory usage" fixed my problems.
    I've also noticed a similar thing happens if I've been AFK in the same zone for a long time (24+ hours).
  3. Jagular Journeyman

I had Balanced memory usage in the setting , i changed it to maximum and have not crashed since i did that , so it was the same problem but with different sollution to fix it.

Thank you Diptera =)
    Diptera likes this.
  4. Derek Lorekeeper

I too am having this issue but unfortunately neither of these solutions worked for me :(
  5. Derek Lorekeeper

I'm still looking for help with this. When trying to zone to POK or Guild Hall I get a message about not being able to connect to server, trying to gate to Guild Lobby I get kicked to server select. Without access to these zones its very impractical to get anywhere. I put in support tickets and it doesn't help, guys reading from scripts isn't working. I need some knowledgeable help. Some Ive talked to in game say it sounds like a port issue but I cant confirm it. If there is a dev who can help I would really appreciate it. This has been happening almost every other patch since TDS came out...