EQ Anniversary Pack

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by stibbons, Mar 16, 2019.

1. stibbons New Member

Hello,

I would like to know if the content of this pack is claimable per character or at least per server? Or is it a one time claim on a single character/server?

Thanks,
    stibbons
  2. Oosu New Member

I am also curious about this. Specifically the 40 slot bag for twenty bucks. Is it one claim only? Or can I do it fir each character. On different servers maybe?
  3. Phiyre Augur

"Sizeable Satchel - One 40-slot 100% weight reduction bag claimable on any server!"

Looks pretty clear it is one bag claimable on any server.. So one bag total that can be claimed once.
    Not 100% sure but that is how I read it. It would make no sense for it to be more than one bag(claimable on other toons/servers) from a financial standpoint.
  4. Vanrau Augur

The bag is lore however you can claim the pack as many times as you want but will only get 1 bag.
  5. Phiyre Augur

From the gm...

This Sizable Satchel is a one time claim that can only be purchased once per account. You will not get the ability to claim it more than once.
  6. GamerGramps Journeyman

Even though the DGB website says this...

Sizeable Satchel - One 40-slot 100% weight reduction bag claimable on any server! (1 per character)

It can only be claimed by one character per ACCOUNT.
    I claimed it on one character, switched to another on the same server and it's not even on the Claim list. I switched servers and it's not there, either.
    So Happy likes this.
  7. Phiyre Augur

When in doubt, petition...
    Nothing I read gave me the idea the price included more than 1 bag.. That price for infinite bags just wouldn't make sense.
  8. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

That very clearly means that it should be claimable once on every character. False advertising, and I hope DBG makes it claimable on every character AS IT WAS ADVERTISED!!!!!

I am absolutely furious that I can not claim this on my main character, and that it is now wasted on a temp character on a temporary TLP server :(
    So Happy likes this.
  9. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Funny, but to me, $20 for a single bag never made any sense. The only thing that convinced me to purchase this offer was that it was claimable once on every character (which is not really infinite).
  10. Odessya New Member

• [IMG] Sizeable Satchel - One 40-slot 100% weight reduction bag claimable on any server! (1 per character)
    I understand this as one per character also, I had planned on purchasing this today and will be really bummed if thats not the case
  11. So Happy Augur

Thanks, I was thinking about buying it also. I figured 1 per character was to good to be true but they did advertise it that way. Anyways, thanks for verifying my assumption.
  12. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Bought it. Was claimable by One character per account.