EQ 17th Anniversary Contests by EQResource

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rorce, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Rorce Augur

Sheex, Sofia831, Spellfire and 3 others like this.
  2. Rorce Augur

Bump! Be sure to enter the contests. Not too many housing entries yet, your odds are good!
  3. Phancy Elder

4. Sofia831 New Member

OMG a contest I almost missed it woot hi Eqresource and everyone else !!! Oh my iam late let me go work on something I love you guys <3
    Rorce, CrazyLarth and Riou like this.
  5. Rorce Augur

Less than 8 hours left to enter. Don't pass up your chance to win stuffs!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Rorce Augur

It's time to announce our contest winners! But first, we'd like to thank each and every person who participated! We hope you guys enjoyed them!

Housing Contest Winners (in no particular order):
    Cazic.Eeline
    Drinal.Phanciful
    Povar.Sofia

Twitter winners (in order):
    Zek.Fishoor
    Emarr.Azbaelus

Facebook winnders (in order):
    Vox.Faked
    Cazic.Reccoo

A big congratulations to all of our winners! If you have won, please contact Cazic.Rorcex ( ;t Cazic.Rorcex ) to claim your prize! If I don't respond within a couple minutes or am offline, feel free to shoot me an in game email. Thanks again for participating!

http://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=125943.0
    Sofia831 and Fanra like this.
  7. Phancy Elder

Thank you for another great contest.

While I was ripping around checking out the housing entries I saw a lot of great properties that were not entered. Maybe someone could talk to DBG and try and get it on server MoTD's or something in future to help revive the housing industry. This would help them on station cash purchases I am sure.
    Riou likes this.
  8. Azbaelus Lorekeeper

Yay!
    Riou likes this.
  9. Sofia831 New Member

ConGratz to all and Thanks so much Eqresource and everyone else that participated. Was awesome and wow so many nice places. I better step up my game. P.S. If you are on povar shoot Sofia a tell if you need any housing things are just some help. I love helping and giving stuff to other housing friends> I also have some ldon pic and other items if anyone needs shoot me a tell . Hugs and keep up all the great work Loveing Eqresource for always thinking of all us housing folks!!!
    CrazyLarth and Riou like this.
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

Gratz winners