Epics at level 40?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Rcbauer Augur

That might be cool
  2. Kahna Augur

Most, if not all, can't be done until 46. We had to do Free Trade shenanigans to get a rogue epic to a less than 46 rogue. (The final step doesn't require you to be 46, the starting steps do.)
  3. Hirbow Augur

I think the cool thing about this server is what most people were asking, adding difficulty to the existing content. Beating content underleveled? Hopefully they won't mess up the spells too much
  4. Zapsos Augur

Getting a force capable of killing epic targets up in two weeks surely would be an accomplishment!

I'm looking forward to see what kind of out of era shenanigans Vaniki can get up to.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Rcbauer Augur

I think they are dropping level requirements
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Relaxing is a better term, as used in the Letter, I could certainly see room for the Planes to have say a level 36 minimum level & for epics quests to be adjusted to that too.

Maybe 10 levels lower vs expansion is going to be a relatively good guide to the way things with level minimums will be relaxed.
    Rcbauer likes this.
  7. Truetotheblue Augur

You can do the final turn in for rogue epic at 33. I did this a bunch on some TLPs. You don't need freetrade, either. One of the items for the final turn in, the Jagged Diamond Dagger, is tradeable. Alternatively, the Cazic Quill robes are 3/4 tradeable. You could also just have the rogue do that.
  8. Brunlin Augur

They are increasing the power-creep of the characters so I imagine that good groups will be able to hit way above their weight. Not to mention several groups of level 40s can probably take down a lot of stuff that are hitting like level 50s
  9. Yarteb Elder

Mages will be waiting, the epic is a level 46 spell but, all good.