Epic NPCs on spawn timers

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Sn00ps, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Sn00ps Journeyman

I'm currently working on the wizard epic and get to a point where I need to hand in an item to an NPC but the NPC is on a 3day spawn timer. The zone has been up for just over 1 day.

Server downtime soon for patch so it will reset the timer again.

Seems a bit stupid to be having these blocks we can do nothing about this late in the game. It's the wizard epic 1.0 it's not a godly weapon or anything.

I know the magician epic has the same problem with an NPC in skyfire. I'm sure other classes have the same problem.

These are only hand-in NPCs, not rare mobs or anything.

Any chance these could be changed to respawn on server up or lower spawn timers or something to help? us players are powerless over the server uptime.
  2. Reht The Dude abides...

Poor Kandin Firepot, so misunderstood.
  3. Sn00ps Journeyman

The other NPC I was after eventually spawned before servers went down but yeah now I'm up to Kandin and that is 3 days from server up. So now I have an artificial 3 day wait and here's hoping the servers don't go down for the next 3 days or when ever I get a chance to log on.

Also waiting for VS and broken golem. I thought they might have made a way to spawn these like they have for other epic 1.0 mobs.