epic blocking on Agnarr?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fuzzbutt, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Febb Augur

I'm just the messenger. If you want to point fingers, point them at DBG. It's their rules, not mine. Welcome to the wild wild west.
  2. Asphixia New Member

We had GMs sitting at the cleric Lake Rathe turn in yesterday where several turn ins went un-griefed. DBG does care. They do love us.
  3. Yanster Augur

Hi , Come to Ragefire .
  4. SlaytheBoss New Member

Why
  5. ImpishBeef New Member

GMs will absolutely take action against players who interfere with triggered-spawn mobs, such as mobs that spawn when you turn in an item. They've reimbursed players on other servers, and they've reimbursed players on Agnarr.
  6. smash Augur

Maybe time to put in faction loss if doing so. That cannot do trades in all citys + pok when that expansion comes...

And put in mobs in the citys that run fast around with double selo and can see Sos 2 and quads for 200k
  7. Illusory Augur

(Fuzzbutt, the below is not strictly towards you, I'm speaking generally.)

Why is it so hard for you folks to use the in-game REPORT feature and provide screenshots, chat logs, and/or video evidence? (If you've already done this?! Great! I don't mean you!)

Seriously, if enough people report these incidents, rather than post about them on this forum every single week, you would have a better chance of DBG support stepping in.
  8. Fuzzbutt Elder

I know of at least 5 clerics who did petitions and reports with screenshots and chat logs including myself. Evidently it took them a week to respond as Asphyxia posted above that a GM was finally watching the NPC last night after I logged
    Illusory likes this.
  9. Fuzzbutt Elder

And for those of you quoting the dps race trope over and over, the cleric doing the turn in needs the NPC's alive to do the hand ins, they are on a 3 hour timer, the griefers were killing them as soon as they spawned. Having 100 dps there wouldn't have helped
  10. Communist Puppy Augur

11. Daija `Vu New Member

Well Dang Asphixia! I wish I had known =(

I need to do my turn in. At this point, I am holding a Begurgle crown and a damaged one. My Natasha was KS'd too (she drops nothing and gives no xp...this is GRIEFING by *atleast the OG rules and socially accepted the rules) and our petitions were not handled because my 1st gurgle crown was a as it was looted for me when I had fallen asleep after hours of multiple Bergurlge camps.

Both GM responses were, " Sorry bout your luck. We do not support Multi Q. Camp a new crown."

Now, that may be a simple task on a live server; but on a server that you must DPS race and compete with pure griefers.. is absurd. We have had people quit EQ again over this camp...

The people KSing epic turn ins are pure griefers. This crown turn in is a bottleneck, at least on Agnarr.

BUT EVERYONE OF YOU WILL WANT OUR REZZES or BUFF AND FOR US TO KEEP YOUR RED BARS FULL!

PS: I have a list... and I do check it twice. If you are on it.. No rez/heals for you! Better hope we aren't grouped ;p Or you may never locate your corpse w/o spending for a coffin. 2 can play ~this game.
  12. Fuzzbutt Elder

13. Trevalon Augur

I think DPS racing on an open spawn epic mob is fine, such as on Lord Begurgle. But Killing or stealing someone's spawned mob from their own turn in is absolutely not cool and should be against the rules.

I do know that on both Phinny and now I have seen it once on Agnarr the GM's will return an item that was turned in and someone KS'd the spawn. Unfortunate that the guy above had his Crown 'd and couldn't get that back, but most people who lose their crown from someone ksing their spawn can get the crown back from GMs.
  14. Fuzzbutt Elder

Correct, they will return your turn in item if you turn in and someone else kills the mob to be a turd, but the problem with this one is them killing the turn in mob before anyone can turn in.
  15. Daija `Vu New Member

right, as you can se.. I have NOT rushed to loose my Natasha again...

And I am not ~one to turn in during a ~randoms event. However, I have wondered if she was charmed.. could both clerics do their turn ins? 1 who is doing the event, and 1 (me) only turning in the broken crown to Natasha.

Has anyone tried this?
  16. Reiker99 Lorekeeper

Starting to wonder if these posts are being made by bots since obviously zero effort was made in actually reading the thread before making a post like this.
  17. Febb Augur

I read the thread. This same thing happened on phinny and DBG told us told us tough , DPS race. If they are doing something about it now, that's news to me.
  18. Zinc New Member

You seem to be not understanding though that this thread is about an npc that has to be ALIVE.
  19. Febb Augur

If it has to be alive, why is the mob flagged as killable?
  20. Trevalon Augur

3 pages later, your finally understanding!