Epic 1.0 completed before level 51, how to get the AA reward ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Adonhiram, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Adonhiram Augur

As title says, my baby frog cleric I started on Ragefire did his 1.0 before level 51 ; as the frog hit 51 and unlocked AA, he got no AA reward for completing his epic. Checking/Unchecking "autogranted" didn't help either.

Any idea perhaps ? I should get 4 AAs, shouldn't I ?
  2. Karhar Dream Crusher

Don't think you get aa for 1.0s you get them for 1.5/2.0
  3. Adonhiram Augur

Hmm you sure ? I think both Adon and my druid got AAs as they completed epic 1.0 on Lockjaw, they could not use them before Luclin unlocked but I think I got a yellow message about granting AAs.
  4. Karhar Dream Crusher

[Sun May 22 23:45:37 2016] Solomen says 'You actually did it! I never would have thought that anyone could have truly followed this path. This is a tribute to your intelligence and patience. Here, take this staff and know that you have made Solusek Ro and all the wizards of the world proud this day.'
    [Sun May 22 23:45:37 2016] Your faction standing with Truespirit has been adjusted by -100.
    [Sun May 22 23:45:40 2016] You have completed achievement: Epic 1.0

No aa message

[Sun Sep 17 12:45:32 2017] You have gained 5 ability point(s)! You now have 5 ability point(s).
    [Sun Sep 17 12:45:32 2017] Talwyn Flamecaller says, 'As Talwyn removes the components from the tapestry satchel they begin to vibrate with power. They pulse quickly as they move towards each other, static flies in each direction as the pieces fuse into each other. In a final burst of magic the staff is complete. Talwyn looks it over with wise eyes before giving it to you. 'The staff of power is yours to wield. If you are up to the task I can set you on the final portions of what is needed to become a true avatar of Solusek.''
    [Sun Sep 17 12:45:34 2017] You have completed achievement: Epic 1.5

[Mon Oct 02 22:16:00 2017] You have gained 10 ability point(s)! You now have 14 ability point(s).
    [Mon Oct 02 22:16:00 2017] Talwyn Flamecaller says, 'With these Infused Orbs, your path to becoming a soldier of Solusek's legions has been completed. You have surpassed even my expectations!' he says. You hear Talwyn chant in low, almost inaudible tones. His hands glow bright with power as he assembles a weapon worthy of Solusek himself. 'Take this staff as a symbol of your loyalty to Solusek and wield it proudly, wizard!'
    [Mon Oct 02 22:16:06 2017] You have completed achievement: Epic 2.0
  5. Adonhiram Augur

Ok thanks, seems my memories were wrong...
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

AA didn't exist when epic 1.0 was made. Never been any reward other than the item.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

4 AA lol,
  8. fransisco Augur

Characters before lvl 51 cannot gain AA.
    If you complete an achievement that grants AA before lvl 51, you just lose the AAs.