EoK The Summoning of Droga - Unable to enter instance

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gr8fuldave, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Gr8fuldave Augur

Drinal Server
    4 toons all who have completed all partisan and merc tasks in the expansion. When you request mission, the quest giver gives you the group task, while at the same time you have the red font saying that everyone in the group can not be assigned the task because they already have a group task. Then, when you try to enter she does not allow you. It's really strange.

No, none of us have a task while requesting it.

Edit: Tried again this morning and still got the weird red text, but was able to enter the instance
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, I have had this happen on instances where you immediately get the red text saying other group members cannot be assigned the task cause they already have one.

It never impacted us zoning into the instanced though. Just figured it was the script running over itself

So removing that issue - why can't you zone in? Do you get a message when you try?

I see by your edit just now that you were able to zone in. So I don't know if that red text is a bug or just the system shadowing itself.
  3. Aanuvane Augur

I've gotten that weird "already has a task" recently with RoS missions, but didn't impact ability to zone in.
    CatsPaws likes this.