Eok T3 Raid - The Kar`Zok - Reaper's Killing Strike

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by minimind, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Bigstomp Augur

On casual raids for this event, we burn reaper down to 90% to stop the bad stuff, then blow up the fire mobs (freeing up tanks early so we have backup in a small raid force matters).
    We kite the ice mobs near the scaffold and use them for shields.

Get this far and have the raid sorta still in one piece and the hard part is done. Hang on till the win.
    eepok likes this.
  2. minimind The Village Idiot

Because it's a fun event with fun mechanics and easy loot? Please say that. Exactly. >.<
    Elyssanda and Whulfgar like this.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Because it's a fun event with fun mechanics and easy loot.

and a total of 10 guilds in this game have beaten it.
    In honesty, I really do like the mechanics of this event. it really makes you think and pay attention. and at least you are not having to balance any (&^$#*^%$%*^#*$@) mobs in this event..
    eepok and Whulfgar like this.
  4. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

the mechanics of mearatas really aren't difficult. but as Elyssanda said, you (everyone) have to pay attention. they're largely unforgiving of mess-ups. I wouldn't change anything about it at this point, but the only real thing left to complain about is the hard 20 minute or auto-fail time limit.

If they're still on Kar'Zok now though, then by the time this guild gets to it, it'll be a little easier to meet that DPS check requirement and it will just be a fun raid with fun mechanics and easy loot =)
  5. Morthakia Augur

Thank you everyone for the thoughtful replies. We were able to beat the raid and obtain 6/6 of the EoTD2. I was not the original poster; hopefully they were also able to beat it!
    Elyssanda, eepok, Koryu and 1 other person like this.