EoK T2 Chest Piece Drop Info

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gialana, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Gialana Augur

I'm wondering where people have had success getting their EoK T2 Chest piece. This expansion has been out for almost a year, and I still have not seen a single piece drop, though I've seen at least 5 of all the other visible slots (except wrists, which drop a lot more).

I've been working under the assumption that all named mobs can drop any of the visible pieces, even though they may not all be listed under the mob info on fan sites. Therefore, I've just killed named that drop something else I'm looking for or named that are in an area where I can kill multiple PHs.

If there are any hints, they'd be greatly appreciated.
  2. eqgamer Augur

I geared my toons with it in KSL, in the hall where cutter pops. That is a safe area and with good dps can pull stone spiked guardian, overlord dralgan, and sepulchral curator as well. Good luck.
  3. eqgamer Augur

I geared my toons with it in KSL, in the hall where cutter pops. That is a safe area and with good dps can pull stone spiked guardian, overlord dralgan, and sepulchral curator as well. Good luck.
  4. eqgamer Augur

5. eqgamer Augur

Uh. Weird server response. Sry bout that.
  6. fransisco Augur

Bridgekeeper camp in chardok has dropped several that I've seen.

For everyone I know, boots are the ultra-rare armor peice
  7. Blackjaw_SolRo Lorekeeper

[Wed Nov 01 20:56:55 2017] --xxx has looted a Amorphous Selrach's Breastplate.--

Dropped off "The Possessed" in Kor'Sha Labs. 3 different nameds in the area, we were 6.5 hours at that spot, had 4* "Firedowser Uglabarg", 7* "Glart Fink" and 11* "The Possessed" in that time. Visible armor drops we had 1* boots, 2* BP, 2* gauntlets, 1* helm, 1* legs, 1* arms, 4* wrists. Spell drops: 3* Greater Writ of the Combine.

430 mobs killed total.
  8. Scorrpio Augur

IIRC I got mine off battemaster in Chardok.

Oh FWIW, yesterday were in Droga, Most Devout Sentry spawned like 3x in space of two hours and dropped the boots twice.
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  9. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I haven’t paid to much attention to drops but I know I’ve gotten alot of BP’s out of chests in the missions. And Glart Fink seems to drop legs alot.
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  10. lancelove Augur

EoK chest piece: Chardok - Watch Captain and namers in the Prince's room. Boots and helm off Warmaster Roh'ki
  11. Gialana Augur

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I've done Bridge Keeper camp a few times before, but I tried again last night. I saw
    1 - Bridge Keeper - dropped arms
    2 - Watch Captain - dropped neck and then the 2hnd
    1 - Battle Master (was up when we got there) - dropped 2hnd

I'll keep trying, and maybe I'll go to KSL next since I want Cutter's ring, anyway.
  12. bigpapa Augur

the summoning of droga and atrebe's vault are 2 hero tasks who can drop it and not long to complete .
    and both can drop an augment as bonus .
  13. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Out of curiosity and the fact I still needed one BP I went to Korsha Lab. Big east room with The Possesed, Glart, and Firedowser. Killed Glart Fink 4 times, got 1 bracer, 2 helms and 1 BP. Firedowser killed 2 times, gloves and legs. The Possesed killed 2 times got BP x2. Granted last few days of namer kills arms have been eluding me!
  14. jeskola pheerie

Everyone who plays EQ is over 50 now, so chests are drooping right and left. Lots of man-boobs, etc
    Wait, I may have misunderstood the thread
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

How dare you! I am not over 50......yet!
  16. Shavin Journeyman

U have 3 nameds in Prince's room. All my toons got their bps from there. Good luck :)