EoK/RoS faction requirements

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angre, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Angre Augur

I am helping someone in my fellowship to raise their faction with Gorowyn Sarnaks. We spent 4 hrs with a Double Faction Potion running and she is still SCOWLING after 4 hrs of killing Sarnaks outside Chardok.

And ideas?
  2. Celephane Augur

that's just silly, FM sarnaks respawn in 5 minutes. go there, kill more faster
    Gundolin likes this.
  3. Magickon Augur

Remove the werewolf illusion from that shaman spell, and the druid spell also.

Sure, we can buff block it...but there's always those 3-4 people who refuse to do it. It's just too large. I'm tired of shrinking them constantly.

And for the love of god...increase the amount of detrimental slots on mobs, by a LOT. It's so sad seeing "Your spell did not take hold" because it's impossible to remind 80 people to never have dot proc augments on their weapons.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Gnomereaper Augur

You don't "need" Gorrowyn faction. It's just really useful. I'd just personally work on progression starting in Lceanium and moving into VP.
  5. Gialana Augur

If starting at maximum negative faction, it would take around 625 sarnaks (with double faction potion) just to get to threatening. Another 125 (with double faction) should take her to dubious. She, of course, also needs to be on the mob's hate list when it dies in order to get the faction hit.
  6. Gundolin Augur

I agree with the FM suggestion above, a good group should be able to mow throw Sarnaks in any number of places. Low xp at 110 but if faction is the goal it should be clean and quick.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

If you can get your guild to do the lcea raid, and can AoE, then the sarnak phase is good faction.