EoK Ornament recipes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vanrau, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Vanrau Augur

So what I have gathered so far is in order to learn the new recipes for the different sets of ornaments you first need to loot a Simple Secrets of the Combine Hero off of named. Scribe it and then you can make the different combines.

Here is what the book says.

Code:
    Transforming the glorious Combine armor that honors Lcea to the more magnificent green base-color is simplicity itself.

You will need to find a good viridian pigment; only the finest quality will do, and use it on base material that the fine clerks in the new capital city of Lceanium carry.

For plate armor, you will use your skills as a potter to bake the plate sheets in a kiln.

For chain armor, you will need to use the fine tools of a jeweler's kit to etch the color into the chain links.

For leather armor, you will use the skills of a baker to bake the dye into the leather squares.

And finally, for cloth armor, you will soak the cloth yard in the dye.

Once you have the pieces, use your smithing skills on plate and chain armor, or your tailoring skills on leather and cloth armor, to work the new colored items into the armor.

After this short forward is a detailed list of instructions, please read them carefully.

So here is the question. What are the recipes for the different sets? Does this just change the color of the armor?

Lcea Katta?

Praetor Denik Ornaments I think is
    Buy the armor type piece from a records clerk in Lceanium
    Loot a Sibilisan Viridian Pigment (random drop) combine them both.

Is this right?

Also for the Tsaph Katta ornaments.

Combine Viridian armor pieces, not sure if these are sold some where or if they are looted.
    Combine Sibilisan Viridian Pigment?

Not sure on that one. I know the actual final result armor pieces drop from raids.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Once you scribe the book, the recipes will be in the various combine containers (forge, loom, etc.). Basically you need the green dust (random mob drop) for a subcombine with an item sold on a vendor in Lceanium. Then, you combine a certain number of those with the Lcea Katta version of the ornament to make the Praetor version.

I assume the Tsaph Katta ones are raid drops, but I don't raid.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Once the book is scribed... type praetor/denik/combine in the search box of the proper container and you will get the list of the possible recipes.