EOK Beta Reward release?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nightmares, Dec 28, 2016.

1. MrMajestykx Augur

lol will tell you one thing running in that illusion very entertaining
    Cicelee likes this.
  2. Cicelee Augur

Also the FD animation on it is quite hilarious too.

While I will not get it for the magician, I must admit the running and the FD may cause my monk to look like an ape from now on...
    MrMajestykx likes this.
  3. Forcallen Augur

You haven't experienced EQ until you watch a necro kite a lesson burn while under this illusion!
    Sindaiann likes this.
  4. MrMajestykx Augur

i like to run around the lobby in it and fd all over lol
  5. Orienn TreeHugger

Who do I talk to about getting my mask I was there testing beta raids never received it! Even got beta coins from the devs a few times, nothing in the claim window about it.
  6. Nniki Augur

Jenrenee's Poison will also work, but it has a 1h reuse.
  7. MrMajestykx Augur

silly question brother....did you refresh in the claim window?
  8. Orienn TreeHugger

Yes lots of times and nothing
  9. Xanathol Augur

When did you get your coins in the beta cycle? I a few early on but found out later it was wiped out and "supposedly" going to be replaced (I think the devs even posted in the beta section about this). Apparently, it was not.
  10. Orienn TreeHugger

Pretty early on, when we were beta testing raids with a dev he gave us coins on a few separate occasions, but the old man always told me I never had any, but the dev said it would flag my account for it. So I just figured it would of worked guess I was wrong I'll just petition it.
  11. Bigstomp Augur

Being able to shrink it with shrink clicky's instead of depending on a shaman would be nice.
    Otherwise, it's kinda cool. Not an illusion user myself, but it's kinda funny seeing it wander around.
  12. Bigstomp Augur

I'm guessing a bug, as spells shrink it just fine.
  13. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Some models in the game aren't given places on themselves where they would wield a primary and a secondary, so it isn't so much a bug as it is an efficient design decision. I doubt Verant thought we would be illusioning into orange yetis 17 years later.

Other oddities include basic horses - they can equip a random weapon rarely, I'm assuming its a crude defiant one. And the original model Sarnaks can only show primaries, they don't have a way to show their secondary. Would have been nice when looking for Sarnak Battle Shields back in the day.
  14. Slippry Augur

Excuse me
    [IMG]
  15. NotRumzlug Lorekeeper

The no weapons thing doesn't bother me as much as not being able to shrink with a clicky:p!
  16. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

i still am waiting for my beta reward
  17. MrMajestykx Augur

if it still isnt showing up after refreshing your claim window, by now, I d petition it.