Entrancer R`Ker

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by roguerunner, Oct 14, 2013.

1. roguerunner Augur

Named in Neriak 4th Gate.
    At around 20% she crashes the zone and then rolls everyone back, please change her mechanics so that it doesn't crash the zone please and so that Hunter may be completed :)
  2. Shiea Augur

Im confused how a named crashes the zone and causes roll backs... cant you please elaborate?
  3. Falos Augur

It's possible to kill her, she is most certainly bugged / broken and needs to be fixed, the add script does seem to be the problem that causes the zone to crash but she can be killed.

We just full burned her from the start and killed her before she crashed the zone.
  4. Riou EQResource

Was reported in Beta too :p
    Bauer likes this.
  5. Edrick Augur

I killed Brodhas in WK and the very instant I landed the killing blow, the zone crashed. It could very well have been a coincidence, but the timing was just perfect. Naturally there was a small rollback and I didn't get the hunter checkmark, or loot.
  6. Riou EQResource

Problem with Entrancer is it is happening every single time :p unless you burn it fast enough to bypass the timed charm :)
  7. Gragas Augur

Killed her in 17 secs, no crash. Then someone else tried her and took a bit more time and zone crashed, but hey got more named after zone crash repop so it's not all bad.
    Bauer likes this.
  8. Ronak Augur

Oh yeah? Well, I killed her in 5 seconds, and the zone crashed 4 times.
    Marton, Bauer and Axxius like this.
  9. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

It's a feature to spawn name mobs throughout the zone.
    roguerunner and Falos like this.
  10. Dzarn Developer

We've tracked down the source of the zone crash and will be attempting to hotfix it in the next day or two. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    roguerunner and Axxius like this.