Enhanced Minions bugged?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pohaku, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Pohaku New Member

My mage just hit level 115 and equipped his new EMXXIX earring. However, the new pet is the same level as the old EMXXVII pet prior to hitting 115. This is not the first time I have seen this issue though. My BL could not get Imprint of the Enhanced Minion to work at level 90 and his pet was same as EM X a month or so ago.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

EM doesn't always raise pet level, it depends on the pet template. Pets get increase in stats regardless of their summoned level. They are maually tuned as such, a pet could be level 1 but the template would give the pet the same stats, its not a scaling mechanism.

The imprint clicky is a target cast buff, you have to target the player you want buffed and then click it to cast. Its not a self cast so if you have no target or not yourself targetted, yeah its not going to do anything.

Imprint works on pet spell level 81-105 (not the level of the caster, not the level the pet comes out at). 29 works on pet spell level 111-130. Also, a pet spell level of say 114 isnt going to spit out a level 114 pet unfocused, it will be level 111. Focused pets will be between level 111-115, it depends on how high a focus you are using for it to con even to you at "max" level.

https://www.raidloot.com/spells?name=Enhanced Minion&effect=&class=&level=&view=

[23388] Enhanced Minion XIII
    Target: Single
    Range: 100'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 3.3h+ (1950 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    1: Increase Pet Power (115)
    2: Limit Max Level: 105 (lose 100% per level)
    3: Limit Min Level: 81
    Empowers certain spells between levels 81 and 105 to summon more powerful minions.

[41957] Enhanced Minion XXIX
    Target: Single
    Range: 100'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 3.3h+ (1950 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    1: Increase Pet Power (195)
    2: Limit Max Level: 130 (lose 100% per level)
    3: Limit Min Level: 111
    Empowers certain spells between levels 111 and 130 to summon more powerful minions.
    menown likes this.