Enhanced minion items

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Preaceps, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Preaceps New Member

I’ve just returned from when max level was 105. I have seen a couple of items such as beak and the miniature reapers scythe. I’m just wondering what people’s opinion on the best item to use, I’m 108 atm but pushing toward 115. Trying to get input on what is easiest to either camp or buy for the pet you would end up using at 115.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

You ideally want a raid ear, slot 8 aug slot.

Some are random rare and can be sold in baz, but I imagine those will cost a fortune.
    If you have some zerker/rogue friends to build a small raid you could likely blow up deadhills 1 raid.
    If not, at your level I'd look at the tradeskill options.

Focus's are strange in how devs update them.
    An ancient raid ear may be better than a top end group ear.
    You just have the headache of swapping ears to the old raid ear before pet summoning.
  3. Szilent Augur

menown and Tucoh like this.
  4. Preaceps New Member

Thank you. That was just about the info that I was looking for. I tried searching eqresource but it seems enhanced minion changes name on their database or something
  5. Nniki Augur

You can search by spell name, view a spell, and see which items have that effect on the spell page:
    https://spells.eqresource.com/spellsearch.php?name=Enhanced Minion&class=&level=1&range=115&expac=&order=asc&source=live&searchname=true

If you were using their item search, it appears as though they don't have all the ranks of Enhanced Minion available for selection under the has focus restriction.
    [IMG]
  6. Bigstomp Augur

I stand corrected. I do not play a mage personally. (I really want a whole inventory bandoleer personally)
  7. Bigstomp Augur

And as a warrior I also want to be able to dual wield shields, but that's probably even more pushing my luck.