Enhanced Aggression AA issue???

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Draego, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Draego Augur

I recently bought a couple new ranks of E.A. on one of my Rangers and noticed that my ATK total actually dropped.

Before the ranks were purchased my ATK was over 4K buffed (self buffs only). After I purchased the ranks and zoned it dropped to just above 3600.

The only way I am breaking 4k ATK now is with Chanter and Shammy love on.

Already /bugged it, and opened a petition, just was wondering IF anyone else has seen this happen before?
  2. Tuldan Lorekeeper

U probably had a short duration buff put on u by u or someone else ie auspice, guardian of the forest or something else that faded when u zoned.
  3. Draego Augur

I wish that had been the case. But I had gated to the lobby after completing dailies, I bought my AAs, I used the banker, ran through PoK to the Bazaar, gated back to lobby and finally sat in Guild Hall.

If it had been Auspice or any other short duration buff it would have remained in the short duration window in all of those zones.
  4. Tuldan Lorekeeper

Short duration buffs fade when zoning. Atleast the ranger ones do. Would be nice if outriders evasion didn't drop when zoning so I could keep the speed part while trade skilling. The aa buffs that go the regular buff window don't drop though. They stay the duration.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

Do you have a charm that is based on the number of unspent aa you have? And, if so, did the attack on the charm drop as a result of purchasing the aa ranks?
  6. Draego Augur

No on a unspent AA charm, so no on the second part as well.

@Tuldan well I am positive on my Ranger that is having this problem, that it was not an issue caused by Auspice. Partly because when I started building the 2 rangers I have I took them both on different development paths. One I made exclussively for Headshotting and the other for Melee'ing. Now that their paths are becoming more similar, AA's that are still available to purchase from the opposite path, I am purchasing missing lines that each other did not have.

I am wondering now if the situation was caused by Hunter's Fury (although that is supposed to only increase the damage done by attacks, don't think it changes the ATK bonus) having procced off and I just missed it. Still waiting for an answer on the petition.