Engage Range for Mage Pets

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Detrolyn, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Detrolyn Journeyman

Is there any way we can get the engage range of mage pets increased a little bit?

When in the mearatas raid, I am going up to the beginning of the hall and have to wait until the boss is nearly half way before my regular pet will go out to meet it.

When determining what max range, should you review this, check out the hall and its distance to make this easier. I would think that this should apply to Necro and BST pets as well.

This may have been to deal with pet pulling, but I am not looking to double the range in which I can do this. Not even sure it would take a 50% increase.

But it does make it difficult because you have to go into the mana/end drain to send a pet at the beginning.
  2. Ellarache New Member

i agree on this , i m a BST and have the same issue .

it's especially boring with some zone where the pathing is Simply awfull and even tho the mob is just right here , the pet won't target it for some unknown ( the path it would take to jump on it is longer than the range of aggroe ? ) reasons and it suddenly warp on you .

not much an issue if the mob is solo , but when multiple , you can just rez in lobby where you obviously could handle it elsewhere
  3. Mintalie Augur

This is also a considerable issue in the Rise of Smoke raid with the three mephits downstairs. Standing exactly perfectly in the middle, sometimes my pet will engage one and won't engage another.