Enforced Raid Rotation Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Sadsong Elder

You're trying to argue this from a wrong position. Roshen already stated the GM's will get involved if a guild doesn't take part of a rotation schedule.
  2. Iateanegg New Member

can we limit this discussion between guilds that have killed raid targets ?
  3. Sadsong Elder

Define raid target? Master Yael, Phinny, Inny, EoV?
  4. Grish Augur

No.
  5. Iateanegg New Member

naggy/vox/ct/inny at least 2 kills of each before you can comment please.
  6. Vaclav Augur

Blocks people from attempting content, then discourages those that haven't attempted content because of such from expressing opinions. Classy, sounds like a idea Trump would like to inject in our political system.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  7. Iateanegg New Member

You have already displayed that you are irrelevant forum-warrior, please refrain from this conversation sir.
  8. Grish Augur

Hate to break it to you but this thread is for comments about Roshen's post. Go to a room and hammer out the actual rotation agreement elsewhere and please keep it out of our thread.
    Silentchaos and Rhiyannon like this.
  9. Stewgottz Augur

Can we limit this discussion to people who only post on their main or identify their main?
    Fallfyres, lalaloup and Rhiyannon like this.
  10. Sadsong Elder

Who are you?

It seems like it will be easier to take a raid force to a target and petition than work out an agreement with TL.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  11. Grish Augur

That's exactly what had to be done on Fippy until the mandatory gm rotations were formed.
  12. Iateanegg New Member

Im the guy that laughs while you try and charm hate mobs and die.
  13. Sadsong Elder

What? Just a forum troll that is trolling this discussion.
  14. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

This certainly shouldn't be an experience you have had in the last 2.5 weeks, the time the rotation was formed. It should have been nothing but cordial. Before the rotation, I have seen instances like that too.

I'll reach out with you more in game with further details.
  15. Vaclav Augur

Irrelevant? I called for plenty of fixes thanks to the forum warrior'ing I and Frenzic (and a few others with fewer posts) did that came to fruition - perhaps they were in the works already, but my expressed concern whether the catalyst for change or just a good guess of what was already being addressed behind the scenes has been on point a number of times already. [Basically everything besides instancing - which seems something DBG seems to acknowledge would help now, but is too hard to implement for too little gain]

PS - If anyone on LJ wants to discuss things with DHS leadership about giving us a fair shot - Gremin, Harcourt and Shogrok are our leaders (Shog is the easiest to talk to, he's been playing sporadically though) - and Ardanien, Fudwick and Ryuko are our officership. (If you want to talk to Ryuko being that she's my wife, easier to just talk to me, that's what it'll end up turning into for anything like this anyhow she loves to pass the buck for detail work - other two are awesome however)
  16. Batbener Augur

Hypothetically speaking, if I loaded up 16 accounts just to grief the raid scene, would I then be entitled to a whole or partial refund?
  17. Iateanegg New Member

So you think that you single handily made DBG change the game for the worse, and you think that makes you relevant? This game isn't about posting on the forums, taking credit for something that had nothing to do with your whining. Its about being in game and killing targets before the other guy can. When you start participating in that, we can have a discussion. Until then, stay in the irrelevant camp and take credit for all of DBG's work.
  18. Elkay Augur

Online experience may change during gameplay - they don't owe you anything.
    MBear and Fallfyres like this.
  19. Crystilla Augur

No offense Grish but your memory aged quicker than mine. We're talking about different instancing of Time :)

The initial instancing of Plane of Time wasn't the final one. That one you're referring to only instanced one lockout only; it wasn't full instancing so each guild could have their own set of lockouts. That didn't happen until July 2005 (around 2 months after EMarr and MT merged).
    http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29178 - This is the thread where all us guilds laid out what the rotation would look like. We had 11 guilds that may have wanted access so some coordination was needed.

http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28685 - this is the thread where I asked 2 months earlier if we should start the conversations (which then prompted a serverwide chat channel to be created).

Anyway, as I specifically said, I brought up Time for the 2 reasons I mentioned - so folks were aware I know the pain in setting one up and conversations surrounding new guilds wanting to get in.
    Numiko likes this.
  20. Bryant Journeyman

I mean technically there is and has been agreements and rotations already in place on Ragefire. So dunno what the issue is.