Endurance regeneration

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Gremin, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Gremin Augur

Heya,

I am very careful with my clicks, I dont unnecessarily do things to waste endurance but as of late even in groups I am constantly out of endurance. Regen in and out of combat is craptastic at best, anyone else feel like this?

I am on a Lockjaw TLP, which is currently doing DoDH content.
  2. p2aa Augur

Most people that read these boards here play on Live servers.
    As a warrior at lvl 110 I have no problem of endurance at all. Even in fast killing groups.
    Once you have access to the Breather disc line (way later than DoDH expansion), you won't have any endurance problem anymore.
  3. whauwkujagh New Member

playing on phinigel here so i have some recent experience from that era.

i can just say it is extremely easy to empty your endurance with the new vortex line from DON and commanding voice in DODH, it will continue to be so up untill TSS where we get some OOC regen :)

my best tip is just get a feeling for when you group with new people and try to gauge how much threat you require and adapt your skill usage according to that.
    if you end up having to sit for extended periods of time that will be a bad experience for everyone so try to cut every corner you can saving endurance!
    Skewert likes this.
  4. Gremin Augur

thanks for replies
  5. Sir Beefy New Member

There's pots for endurance regeneration help. Allegiance (something) is one from memory...But the pots do exist.
  6. Brohg Augur

Alliance Elixir is a recipe associated with the 3rd shawl quest, Rain of Fear expansion, level 100 stuff.