ENDURANCE ENDURANCE ENDURANCE

Discussion in 'Melee' started by MaddielynBlackStar, Jun 20, 2018.

1. DaciksBB Augur

Thank you for the clarification, misread that as increased the effectiveness and guess my brain filled the rest in as decreased the endurance cost
  2. Thrillho Augur

I'm not overly pleased about the additional endurance cost added to Ton Po, especially since it is our most taxing endurance ability already. But, hopefully the damage increase will make up for it. How much damage was added anyway? I haven't had a chance to check.

The change to STC, doubling the duration, is a nice boon to our endurance pool. I could see going from 50% endurance to 100% with a properly timed burn.

I have a feeling I'm going to pair STC with Ton Po from now on, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Since Ton Po doesn't stack with Destructive Force (right? They didn't change that and I didn't notice?), the only viable discipline to pair it with is Speed Focus. And if we're pairing speed with ton po, that only leaves terror palm to pair with destructive force. Kinda locks our options - sometimes I'd run speed with DF and sometimes I'd run terror with DF.
  3. DaciksBB Augur

it's 20% on the chance and 50% for the damage so a 10% increase in auto attack damage so probably about a 3%-7% increase depending on the disc used. don't really think it's worth using still, at least the chant's endurance leech effect was doubled in duration. it's a shame, if it was about as cheap as dicho or much stronger it would be a great ability

as far as pairings, considering the 5 minute timer (and if it was a bit stronger) I would probably use speed with destructive force and heel and tp with ton po (since I usually use iot with Heel anyway)