End time for Rare Spawn bonus?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by BronkTwo, Sep 26, 2022.

1. BronkTwo Journeyman

When does the bonus period end for the double chance for rare named to spawn?

I'd heard Tuesday. Any solid date and TIME?
  2. BronkTwo Journeyman

Sorry for the double post. I got a forum message saying the first one didn't go through. Never had that happen. Next time I'll confirm before hitting the 'repost' button.
  3. zleski Augur

It is in the in-game /calendar, localized to your timezone. They end 2022-09-27 02:00 EDT (06:00 UTC)
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

My /cal says Sept 27, 12:00 AM.

Which does not really relate to what was posted by CL in forums because I am on the same, PDT time zone:

All times for when specific bonuses start is 12:00 a.m. PDT and they all end at 11:00 p.m. PDT.
    • 200% chance for rares to spawn and to faction gains and losses – September 13 to September 26, 2022
    Just don't feed your troll after midnight tonight is the best answer. Yeah, I understand your confusion
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Id just like to toss this up there. The last 2 months or so of the expansion, just up the chances on ALL the named. Its the dead time and people are just working on hunter or gearing alts. Please toss a bone to those who dont use 3rd party programs to get 2 ore per mission. (You already upped that and its a good thing but not everyone can box those programs). I was working on hunter and got 5 named yest and NOT ONE SINGLE ORE) up that too.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Do you have daylight enabled on your system and the right time zone set? I saw 2am on my calendar for EDT which matches to 11pm PDT.