End of Empire

Discussion in 'Zones and Quest Discussion' started by Powerful, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Powerful Lorekeeper

Vizra, magia mortis fortitio
    • Mission: End of Empire
    Requirements
    • Dragon's Graveyard
    • The Orb of Luclin
    • The Orb of Fire
    Last night my group did the three quests listed in order to request the mission. After we were done, only one person could request it. The others kept getting "Vizra, magia mortis fortitio says, 'I am afraid that I have been told to ask you to speak with Requisitioner Olen in the Skyfire Mountains before I can allow you to know Lcea's plans.'
    Additionally, was it your intention that no mercs can be used for this mission? When we zoned in, our mercs were dismissed. Also, the mission was giving raid length ooc timers.
  2. Stephsanity Elder

If you've done the mission you can understand why no mercs the ae's and dots is not a merc friendly mission
  3. Xorsazis Elder

Mission is giving raid timers for resting state.
  4. Absor Developer

That might be fixed...
  5. Muji Elder

There has been a lot of problems with tasks from brimshaw as far as some people not getting credit. I did all 3 with a group and couldn't request. When talking to npc I got text for the second quest. So i soloed task 2 and he offered me task 3. Then found a group for task 3 and got credit finally. If you had the same group for all 3 tasks and only 1 person can request, is that one person the task grabber or leader? Hard to narrow it down only from my experience with the task giver. Id start with hailing brimshaw and see what quest he offers you.
  6. Zarzac Augur

Assumed Bug:

The script for Hegron to fire Doomfire is Being Called out on 4 people in the group mission and it looks like just 1 person in the raid mission.
    I would think that should be reversed. Four people getting the emote in the group mission seems excessive.

Fixed: You can now rez into the group (haven't confirmed raid yet) mission without dying and you no longer get a raid timer.

From Group mission. Data:
    10-30-17 11:05:44 PMKar`Zok Warleader Hegron begins to cast a spell. <Doomhammer>
    10-30-17 11:05:44 PMKar`Zok Warleader Hegron begins to cast a spell. <Doomhammer>
    10-30-17 11:05:44 PMYou are cursed by the Doomhammer. You have taken 42000 points of damage.
    10-30-17 11:05:44 PMKar`Zok Warleader Hegron shouts, 'I have doomed Phancy, Sindaiann, Zarzac, and Muji.'
  7. Absor Developer

It was 4 in both. Changed to 1 in mission. May make it like 40 for the raid... :p
    Stephsanity likes this.
  8. Axxius Augur

Problems with Draconic Meteor:
    1. The red circles don't correspond to the meteors. You can dodge the circles but still get feared. Please make the circles represent the actual meteors (location, size) and add 3D auras on top of them, like in the Kar'Zok raid. They are hard to see on uneven terrain.
    2. It bypasses fear immunity! Cazic-Thule doing this at least made some sense. But dragons shouldn't be able to bypass it. Please remove that flag from this spell.
    3. When you get feared, you can fall through the floor. This is the eternal pathing bug with fear. As a workaround, you can add a root component to this spell.
  9. Axxius Augur

Right now this serves as an indication of reset. When you hide this, please add a reset emote.
  10. Absor Developer

I found it. New designer didn't know how things do. Should be fixed. However, you may have to repeat all of the tasks again... sorry.
  11. Nniki Augur

Intentional for fire aura to be where Overking Bathezid is standing at the end? Took damage standing at his location.

Overking doesn't fight back... guess he really wants inside?

6x Overking's Tooth dropped, but after one was looted, the corpse disappeared. /hidecorpse was off.

Nothing dropped in chest.

[IMG]
  12. Absor Developer

Yes, just range attack him until dead. Once he's dead the thing will drop.
    Nope, he's a coward.
    It didn't actually disappear, it just moved. It won't move anymore.
    Passed along the info about the empty chest.
  13. Axxius Augur

Shields still don't block Meteors in the mission. They do in the raid, but Defender's Shield in the mission appears to be a different item (I have the raid one hotkeyed, and that key doesn't pick up the one in the mission). Please fix it for the mission too.
  14. Nniki Augur

The chest in the raid version moved similarly btw... in case you only checked group mission.
  15. Sindaiann Augur

16. Stephsanity Elder

As only healer in gruop sometimes my hps get locked and I can't heal myself if I spam heal or group heal nothing heals me sometimes I have no debuff on me and sometimes It just starts healing me and debuff is still on seems buggy what am i missing ?
  17. Tour Augur

Can't heal? Or can't cast at all? The virulent toxin has a silence effect, which I assume is in the group version as well.
  18. Stephsanity Elder

No heals won't land I'm not silenced I can heal others just not me
  19. svann Augur

At the end of the mission when we ran up to kill overking the aura was still up. IIUC that aura was from Talendor who was long gone, so Im thinking its a bug. We had to range kill the overking. He looked kind of silly just standing there taking it.
  20. Orbital101 Augur