Enchanter starting stats?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Stoney123, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Stoney123 New Member

Can someone please tell me how I should spend my crest stat points on a high elf enchanter? There is so much misinformation on the web and can’t seem to find straight answer. Thanks for your help also this will be for mangler in a few weeks
  2. Goodn Augur

You are better off posting your query to the TLP forums. There are far more folks who watch that forum and have taken a chanter through the beginning of EQ more recently than most of the old farts here (myself included).

My standard answer is for this type of question is that it doesn't matter in the mid to long run. I just looked and it looks like under advanced, it placed 5 points in int and 25 in charisma for a new high elf enchanter. Sure, that sounds great.
  3. Owl56 Elder

imho, bonus to STA, more hp means you life longer and it is harder to find STA on gear as opposed to INT. The most important advice I can tell you it make them agnostic. That way your illusions will be believed in any town.
  4. Bonified Lorekeeper

1...make sure your agility is 75....after that do you want more mana, HP, or less resists on charm/mez....int/sta/char...entirely up to you