Enchanter Spells ToL2

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Skrab, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

Any chance they’ll finally make NPT into a group version?
    MacDubh likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

0.000001% is still a chance right?
  3. Verily Tjark Augur

4. Tucoh Augur

EQ devs, to reduce latency I recommend that you delete 90% of weapon and spell procs with the Night's Perpetual Terror line being at the front of that list. To balance the spells lost, add some stacking melee/spell damage bonus to existing spells that has minimal processing cost. In this case, add something like SPA418 that stacks with other buffs to the Speed of Itzal line.

I know that NPT to Boon of the Garou has life leech and an illusion and adds class flavor. To balance that, increase project illusion's persistence.
    MacDubh likes this.
  5. MacDubh TABLES!!!

Also how about looking the enchanters damage spells as well. A few that come to mind that have no use to a high functioning enchanter:
    • Perplexing Constriction
    • Polyluminous Assault
    • Chromashear
    • Chromatic Flare
    • Psychological Appropriation
    • Tears of Xenacious
    If anyone has an argument for using these I would be very interested. (not sarcasm)
    RPoo likes this.
  6. RPoo Augur

fingers crossed
    next year for sure
    Skrab likes this.
  7. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

I really hope so. It’s a really tedious, mechanic that drives a person to madness. Small change, but huge win for the spell dev. They would be championed across the enchanter community like a super bowl winning coach.
  8. Verily Tjark Augur

I would be happier with a consolidated buff spell... combine C/H and the spell runes. We all need something to spend more AA on right?

As the only enchanter on raids sometimes, it is laaaaaaaame having to mass 3 spell runes, Mana regen and haste.. (and NPT in-between of course)