Enchanter illusion bugs on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hythos, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Hythos Augur

Earth Elemental illusion tool-tip says it also increases strength, but no strength is gained.
    Werewolf illusion should increase strength and haste, but only changes to base WW.
    Water Elemental illusion tool-tip says it also removes the need to breathe (something along those lines) yet it does not provide enduring breath (need to re-confirm once the servers are accessible again).
    Fire Elemental does not provide dmg shield (rumored, need to verify).

Air elemental DOES provide levitation, and the "benefit" buff after cancelled.

As of 2 weeks ago on Lockjaw, everything was as would be expected per tool-tip.
    What has changed?
  2. Iyvy Augur

Yup noticed this as well, all the elemental bonuses got removed. If this is their nerf for enchanters it's pretty random.
  3. Darkkist New Member

Yup happened to me on Ragefire server - Enchanter - casted water form as I was in Kedge Keep and didn't even think to check as I have used water form since Ragefire release many many times!

I ended up dead and after rez I tried the form again but no EB ..... Goodjob a mage summoned me a water stone...
  4. ShamWow-RF Lorekeeper

I reported this to one of the Patch Bug threads over a month ago. I don't know how long this has been broken, but it has been this way since at least a few weeks before Phinigel server was released because I made it a point to mention it should be fixed prior to launch since early on in TLPs the benefits from the Enc illusions actually matters (namely water illusion's EB).