Enchanter epic 1.5 (collecting pages)

Discussion in 'Casters' started by NenraZarn, Dec 17, 2016.

1. NenraZarn New Member

I am stuck, and looking for some guidance. I've obtained all the pages except one, for the sarnak imitator. I am having trouble with Velketor's. I can not, for the life of me, remember how to get to the upper kobold camps! I ran around the spider ramps, killed nameds like Crystal Eyes, bumped into all the walls (I think) and still can not find the way. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,
    Nenra
  2. High Voltage Augur

There is a fake wall to the upper left side when entering the cave.
  3. NenraZarn New Member

I've been through the fake wall, gone through to the room that has the opening to go down to lower kobolds.. no way out. I see there's an opening up and to the right in that room or I can loop around and go back to spiders. Where am I going wrong here?
  4. NenraZarn New Member

On the loop around back to spiders it shows a fake wall there, I can see a path through it. I just can't get through. =/
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

6. Zorkon New Member

Just did this today... "I've been through the fake wall, gone through to the room that has the opening to go down to lower kobolds.. "
    You were almost there! Do not drop down to the lower kabolds but proceed as if you were, go down the slippery ramp straight off the end onto the black "stone" and straight on up the slippery ramp on the other side until your face is to the wall. Your on a slippery ledge. Turn left and climb that ledge, once at the top, down another ramp, turn and up another.... false wall and your there.... first tent on the left, sitting on the floor