Enchanter AAs

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Millianna, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Millianna Augur

Can anyone point me in the correct direction - looking for an AA guide for enchanters on what basic AA to max first Any ideas?
  2. RPoo Augur

If no one else has you covered, I'll see what I can pull up when I get home.
  3. Ravengloome Augur

What level and what are you using it for primarily
  4. Rhodz Augur

Almar's
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

6. Blurred_Memories Augur

I always recommend focusing on three areas at first: anything that lessens the likelihood of you dying, anything that increases the likelihood of your spells landing, and any aa that is overpowered or overly useful.

here's an older post that's still "mostly" relevant, though now you can ignore the part about mez mastery aa's, and maybe more.

http://www.paullynch.org/eqblog/?cat=31

It was originally intended as instruction to new chanters in an old guild i was in, so please forgive the authoritative tone, but this question comes up here often enough that i copy / pasted it here ages ago and apparently someone snagged a copy before they revamped the forums here.

I hope it helps.
  7. Brohg Augur

As a 100% grouping enchanter, I brought Roarie to 105 with basically Run5, Beguiler's Directed Banishment, Auroria Mastery, and nuke crits. Since packing on another 9500 AAs, she's ... a little better than she was? probably?

Enchanter power lives on the spell bar.
  8. Millianna Augur

This is good enough. Thanks for all the help.
  9. Millianna Augur

I love my chromatic haze. With twincast, it's my trash mob DT.
  10. iVALADYANx That's a Necromancer

1. illusion of granduer, chromatic haze for group crit boost
    2. beam of slumber is AE mez, short duration, b4 spell AE mez
    3. fog of memories and blanket of forgetfulness are single and AE mem wipe
    4. self stasis can help u escape agro
    5. mental contortion is an accuracy debuff
    6. phantasmal opponent summons a short duration pet

not in order, these are my goto aa