Enchant Line of spells

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by doah, Apr 9, 2018.

1. doah Augur

Can we get 3-4 levels of the spell for them all? I am a bit tired of enchanting 500+ bricks of clay 5 at a time. Or even better give all casters the ability to enchant their own clay!

Enchant = 1
    Mass Enchant = 5
    Greater Mass enchant = 20
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Mass Enchant = 100
    fransisco and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  2. Darchias Augur

Be glad you're not on Agnarr then. We don't get the 5 clay spell until Ykesha unlocks. We have the greater mass enchant metal spells through research, but we're stuck on one each for clay.

At least Enchant Clay only costs 50 mana, so with full mana buffs and a mount in the bazaar you literally never run out of mana.
  3. doah Augur

Agnarr is in classic, it would be expected to only have spells consistent with the expansion you are on. Phinigel is in PoR. I am asking for a general QoL in this line or at least some consistency.
  4. Raltar Augur

Agnarr is actually in Luclin. Coirnav is in classic.
  5. doah Augur

My apologies, hard to keep track of all the TLP's these days and what expansions they are on but enchant 1 clay was all that was available in that xpac also, it seems.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I believe that Agnarr is in fact in luclin atm.
  7. doah Augur

Aren't you supposed to be stocking coffee or something?
  8. fransisco Augur

ya, we REALLY need a greater mass for every single type of item. And cut the stupid casting times too.
  9. Johnwick Augur

ROFL-
    Is this guy trolling or is he for real??

Im tired of clicking Ground Spawns... lets just make them all give you 20 at a time of the item.
    Im tired of casting Clarity on people, lets just make a 4+ hour buff for them.
    If you are tired of doing something, then stop doing it.
    Do not complain on the forums.

For some of us, Clicking and casting endless supplies of Vial of Viscous Mana is a GOLDMINE for the lazy people on New TLPS. Ill make money off of convenience.

If you give this spell to everyone, you basically eliminate the need for an enchanter during classic era. ( Shaman have haste and Daybreak Offers you a 4 hour Clarity Potion and Int Buff Potion )
  10. snailish Augur

Don't farm out to other classes.

Make casting the spell enchant your stack (whether it is 1 or 100) sure. Aka reduce the number of versions of these spells. Put a once a day refresh timer on them if need be...

Tedious clicks do not forward gameplay fun.
  11. doah Augur

I was joking about giving it to everyone but making it be able to create more per cast by giving a greater mass enchant to all of the various enchant spells would be nice.
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

+1 for making Mass Enchant versions of everything.
    snailish and fransisco like this.
  13. snailish Augur

...and make it that the one spell is all you need. 1, 5, ___, ____ versions is just clutter. It must be possible to just change the low level "enchant X" to do a stack of whatever you have up to 100.

If concerned about flooding the market... set the refresh on the spell long.

This would free up spell coding lines vs. adding more. Should be done for any of the tradeskill enchant style spells (thicken mana iirc the name correct, been years since I played my enchanter for tradeskills).