ENC PI on Pet

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Vumad, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Vumad Cape Wearer

Just expressing my disappointment that yet another expansion has launched and we have not gotten another rank of Project Illusion that allows us to project any of our illusion spells onto our animations. I don't know why this has not been a thing but it absolutely should be a thing.
    RPoo and Metanis like this.
  2. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

It infringes on existing marketplace items.
  3. Vumad Cape Wearer

The ability of one class to project illusions that do not exist in the market place on a pet in a way that is consistent with the lore is not infringing on market place items. Me having the ability to turn my pet into the Armor from ToV that resembles the Dire Charm PoP mobs from HoH would not meaningfully impact how I spend my DBC. I can say that with absolute confidence because just today I farmed a quest item I accidentally destroyed so I could save the DBC I would have spent on tokens of reclamation for purchasing illusion items. It would be much more accurate to say that DBC infringes on the game lore. The argument that the game lore should be ignored because of DBC is a weak one at best. If an ENC wants to turn their animation into an... anything, they should be able to.
    RPoo and Vizier like this.
  4. Vumad Cape Wearer

Oh, and BTW, I could also buy ILLUSION items for spells to cast on my pet, which INCREASES what I would want to spend my DBC on. So it actually EXPANDS the marketplace. And I believe none of the pet illusions in the market place are things that ENC can currently illusion into. Allowing ENC to turn pet clicks in for spells would even further EXPAND the market place.
    RPoo likes this.