ENC pet requests

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Vumad, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Vumad Cape Wearer

I think a good ENC AA would be project on pet. We have some great illusions that we should be able to put onto our pets but right now project illusion only works on PCs. The ToV armor of zek illusion is awesome and I'd love to project it on my pet. I had been asking for special dire charm illusions from the PoP days like the armor and wrulron from HoH.

It'd also be great if I could turn in my clickies for illusions like the other illusion spells, or allow ENC to use pet clickies on players.

Also, since I am collecting pet illusions now that I bought the key ring I think it would be great if ENC got a pet shrink AA about the time that the 3 pet classes get it. I think not giving ENC this AA was an oversite since our pets are mostly invisable / unobtrusive or we were charming.
    Lannin and RPoo like this.
  2. PhantasmaRathe Journeyman

the enchanters ability to project illusion seems to be broken where you cant apply it to summoned pets, charmed pets, or mercs... they are all part of your group. if we are masters of illusion why can we not do this?
    Cailen, Lannin and RPoo like this.