enc mgb's

Discussion in 'Casters' started by High Voltage, Feb 3, 2018.

1. High Voltage Augur

As our guild master buffer went MIA, I would like to do some mgb's with my enc. I never bothered with that, so I basically have no clue what spells to use to hit everyone. So I just casted 'em all down, but that seems a bit time consuming and some spells seem to be quite redundant.
    So, can anyone advice what spells to use to hit the entire level range regarding c/haste?

I could do the same wit cle and rng, but have the same problem here.
  2. Veros New Member

Not quite the right area in the forums to ask this, but you are looking for Tranquil Blessings (Archetype Tab in Alternate Abilities, /alt activate 992, and Mass Group Buff in Archetype Abilities, /alt activate 264. Hope that helps you!
  3. Belkar_OotS Augur

In general for raiding you will want to MGB C, Haste, both Legion Spells (Spell rune for DD and DOT) and Glyph Spray (AA which is automatically an AE buff).

On occasion doing a MGB rune is advisable, but I believe it also has a near negligible hate reduction when it wears off.

If you want to annoy people you can also do Guard of Druzzil.

If you want to annoy yourself you can cast single target buffs. Nights Dark Terror (life tap proc), and Mana Recuperation on people.

Also remember to maintain your auras.

If you are talking about doing guild lobby buffs for newbs... I don't know off hand and it's probably not worth figuring it out since the ranges on some of the buffs is stupid.
    KEI would hit 45, C4 would hit 46, C5 was... 56? I'd just do a /ooc newb buffs on request.
  4. Goodn Augur

Not sure anyone ever answered your question (I'm not sure anyone above actually understood what you were asking).

...and just to be clear, I'm assuming you want to buff folks in pok/lobby/etc, and want to make sure to hit as many as possible while casting as little as possible...

So, the first crowd is the under 43ish. Those you would want to cast Boon of the Mind (chanter's only mana regen below 50) and that's it. You don't have a haste that will hit this crowd (shaman have the aa talisman of celerity, which can be mgbed and will hit anyone).

The low to mid 40s have sliding range of top level spells they can get, but by 47, everyone can get level 65 buffs. So if you want to be complete, you cast KEI and Speed of Brood (level 60) as well as Voice of Quellious and Vallon's Quickening (level 65). If you want to be lazy, just cast the level 65 spells.

The next tier is 61 to 66, which can take spells up to 93. However, since group spells are on the 5s, you will need to cask 90 haste and mana regen.

Finally, you can cast max haste and mana regen to take care of the rest.

So 5 mana regens, 4 hastes, and don't forget glyph spray (cause it will stick on anyone). You can cut it to 4 and 3, and be pretty comfortable as well. (pedantic note...there are a few more you can cast, but you are probably hitting 1-2 levels of toons with those spells and just not worth the hassle.)

This would apply to your other toons as well (as far as the level ranges).
    High Voltage likes this.
  5. Brohg Augur

lolwut?

enc mana regen spells begin at level 14, hastes at 15.
  6. Arhok House of Embertune

And they are single target.

You realize you're posting in a thread about MGB, right?
  7. Brohg Augur

ah, I see. that's a lil' weird. are there so many low levels running around? I click epic on them for haste when they ask
  8. High Voltage Augur

Reading back I have to admit the question was, to say the least, not well formulated. Sorry for the confusion. Despite that Goodn figured it and this was the answer I was hoping for. Much appreciated.

And yes, here a lot of new/returning players really try to play the game up from low levels, with a single account! Not everyone is a wannabe elitist. Most of them disappear when they hit the wall at 65-70, I try to help with buffing them as good as I can.