Empires of Kunark Livestream: Thurs, Oct 6 @ 10AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahamanx New Member

$31.49 US for Expansion. - i pay this for XX accounts.

$49.23 AUS for Expansion. - i pay this for 1 account.

31.49 US Dollar equals
    41.58 Australian Dollar
    And I don't even live in Australia or use an Aussie credit card. So my CC is having to pay for a currency transfer to more Australian dollars so you can transfer them to US.
  2. Llyweilun Journeyman

is the account originally registered in Australa?
    make a ticket with customer Support they might be able to move it over to us.

best regards
  3. Feldon New Member

So did anyone ask when the switch can be thrown for Census (API)? I missed the livecast otherwise I would have asked.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Riou EQResource

Nope, no one from Daybreak communicates Census with anyone in EQ, and they didn't really answer much of anything from the chat part.

Even though Census is limited to Server Status atm for EQ side, I think only 2 things use it atm, and 1 of those the person afaik quit game awhile ago.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

*blink* I actually thought they gave very little information and spent almost all the time looking at the new zone graphics.
    Ekleips, Dragon Jockey and Yinla like this.
  6. Feldon New Member

With all the DB changes, EQ Census is ready to rock once a dev goes through and picks and chooses which things to publish to it. Not a trivial job, but all the backend work is done. I do not bring this up to pressure already overworked devs by the way. I just bring it up so people can ask about it, encourage it, and that it's not forgotten.
  7. Kravitz Augur

Will TDS zones unlock once the expansion releases?
  8. Tanols Augur

More or less in same boat. My suggestion is to get a prepaid CC that is in USD and use that to pay for your subscriptions and expansions. You will still have to pay the exchange rate converting from AUS to USD but might make life easier for you.
  9. jeskola pheerie

"what have you done for me lately?

you dont get points for those flowers you bought for your significant other 14 years ago.
  10. jeskola pheerie

Kunark opened with the 3 open world dragons, trak, and VS. thats 6... drusilla was patched in later thats 7 and shouldnt really be counted... VP was fixed even later thats 12 total.... seems classic and legit to me.
  11. Shebstaro-Swiftpaw New Member

yes well the rest will come next year as a so called expansion seems this team just like to revamp old zones with a new textures put the same mobs in with new textures increase the mobs levels and there ya go they can then sell it to us mugs Again for what £30 a whip. been a long term EQ player but the games becoming a joke. Give us big expansions again like PoP was in its day and stop revamping old stuff and reselling it back to us if you want to Revamp Zones revamp them but add them back into the game as free content the same as you did with JPF. Stop treating your player base like MUGS Daybreak. Yet another Expansion I wont be buying unless the price tag matches the side of Expansion IE this stuff should be like £15 a whip not £30 that's just legal Robbery. And what happened to this Mission Pack idea we heard from holly 2 years ago That never happened We ended up with rubbish like TBM Seriously?
  12. Ryanxp Augur

The new AA feature instead of just rightly giving us spells is a joke.

For one,
    Each one costs an insanely high amount of AA, for a mere 2% spell increase,
    and, for two,
    The spell AAs only work on one spell. Wtf is this monstrosity; the spells, like the Hemorrage AA for necros, quickly got replaced. These spells will get replaced in the upcoming expansions.
    It doesn't make sense to make us spend over 1,000 (some saying 10,000) in bloody AAs for just upgrading 10 or 12 spells.
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, I'm not disagreeing with anything in your post.

What's the point in levels other than new spells? All we get are around 8% increases in spells each level up and in a non-level xpac all our key spells are now receiving said 8% increase. I don't look at the Focus Tab in the AA window as being busy work or a poor excuse for "content" like some may say. I look at it as we receive 110 level benefits on spells now. The spells just don't have new names ;)
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Sup Zaph ;)

The funny thing is, now we know why Prathun was running the game at low resolution. If you don't turn terrain textures to minimum in beta you will crash more. :(
    Kunon likes this.
  15. Angahran Augur

The personal teleport item should be part of the basic set, (should have been in TBM too).
    GKey and Yinla like this.
  16. GKey New Member

Maps should also be included
    Your_Ad_Here and Yinla like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.