Elemental Bows on TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nodontcarekkthxbye, Jan 5, 2019.

1. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

How much, did the cheapest elemental crafted bows cost on your TLP server when PoP went live?

How long did it take before they were about 5kr?
  2. Jimbucktwo New Member

About 10kr for featherwood bow on agnarr at first. They dropped quick though to 5kr in a week or about that.
  3. Rexxy Journeyman

Cheapest? The fire bows were like 6kpp week 1 on agnarr iirc maybe cheaper. Featherwoods were 40-50k. Water and earth bows were 30-40k. Primordial driftwood bow will be your best bet. The fire bows crashed in price fast.
  4. Eldrian Augur

Primordial Driftwood is going to be your best all around bow until you get the Time bow. On paper the Fire bow can look better because of the proc but in PoP it's garbage, it's a fire resist check and planar mobs have absurdly high resists. The Featherwood (Air bow) is nice but it also comes with a high agro generating proc that can cause problems and it also is usually overpriced unless you make it yourself. The best ranger bow pre-Time is actually the ranger only bow from Tactics, that will last you a good while.
  5. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Nm i must be blind edited question out i had for you
  6. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Agnaar Kronos were worth about 10k at that time?
  7. Xhartor Augur

Primordial Driftwood is the best bang for the buck, it's only less DPS then the Featherwood and doesn't push AE ramping mobs around.

If general the Air one (Featherwood) is only hard one to farm crafting supplies for. It's also the one that parses as the highest DPS, so it will have the highest demand from the Rangers on the server. So it will be expansive. The proc has a heavy push, which raids don't like. This also has the lowest delay of the group which increased demands since it triggered headshot the most, post headshot nerf this is less of a factor.

The Earth one (Stonewood) is the mostly desired by the non-rangers that can use them for the worn attack. The staff is semi rare drop. PoEarth is BYO group zone, but has decent drops off the named. This is normally the second most expensive.

The Water one (Primordial Driftwood) has lower demand, and Water gets a lot of raid traffic (Easy mini's and Fish lord). It was considerable cheaper on Agnarr, components were easy to find in the bazaar.

The Fire one (Obsidianwood) will be the cheapest. Fire is most popular EP zone for Mini's and exping, supplies to make them will be common enough that you can find them on vendors. Everything in Plane of Fire and Solro is immune to the proc, which hurts the value of the bow.

The Warmaster off TZ in Tactics, and Stormcallers off Agnarr in BoT are also comparable bows dps wise.
  8. qweasy Augur

The strings mats for fire bows only drop from fiends during the Fennin event and Blazzax. While raiding guilds will get enough of them, they aren't really farmable at all like the other 3. They're typically the cheapest because they're the worst of the 4 ep bows.
  9. RandomStrategy Augur

I wanna say kronos were around 15k at the time, maybe closer to 20...I don't remember them being as low as 10k since end of velious.
  10. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

"k" as in 1000 plat or k as in Krono? Fire 6kpp Feather 40 to 50 kpp. water and earth 30-40kpp?
  11. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

They are 15kpp right now on Luclin Coirnav
  12. qweasy Augur

Was definitely 10k or close to it, I remember selling featherwoods for 13 krono / 135k plat.