Ecliptic Fire

Discussion in 'Casters' started by kizant, Feb 16, 2023.

1. ChiiChii Augur

2 BILLION in proc dmg?!! jeeeezoooss how do you maintain that?
    on a good night, this is how I fare. no shame in sharing. i'm struggling to maintain over 80% crit rate to keep DPS high.
    [IMG]
  2. Brickhaus Augur

His parse was during the Sorcerer Vengeance AA adds to proc dmg period. They have since "fixed" that.

Proc damage is lower now.
  3. kizant Augur

Plus I don't see enchanter procs in your list above. With those and TBM belt you'd probably come closer to 19% of your damage from procs.
  4. Petalonyx Augur

TBM proc belt a clear choice these days?
  5. Brickhaus Augur

Nothing has changed in the last umpteen expansions. It's still a 5k add to spell damage (no mods) [current belts] vs a corruption proc that can be modded [RBB]. I think the 5k belt add started in RoS. The belt proc now combines the healing part add, but it's still the same 5k add on damage it has been for a long time.

I believe wizards are still the only class that really benefits due to Fury of the Gods (I don't think the new Symp proc aa does anything), but there might be some scenarios for other classes. But who wants to switch belts, especially with the inventory window overlay issue.
  6. ChiiChii Augur

i love these discussions! thank you all
  7. Szilent Augur

Unequip your belt. Click & drag the empty inventory waist slot to a hotbar. Make a similar hole on your hotbar for a top level "bag" slot. Keep your Boromas belt there, swap with click-click, no opening the inventory window at all.

[IMG]
    CrazyLarth and Moege like this.
  8. Brickhaus Augur

That's a nifty trick that I was not aware of. The loss of a top level slot is pretty real though, especially if you are a packrat like me.

I still wouldn't like to do it while raiding (not that I raid anymore). Cause someone would recast a mod rod just as I went to switch and I'd screw myself. My luck is only bad for these kind of things.